Plymouth Argyle Vs Macclesfield Match-day Thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Vs Macclesfield Match-day Thread

Apr 21, 2005
Plympton
loyal1970":3hr25gns said:
can't wait for all you fans last week (you can't sack peter reid) to come on.funny how with the same players ro and fletch get a win.fantastic peter who.

Didn't take long for someone to start with the negativity did it! I still don't agree with Ridsdale getting rid of Reid but Argyle are more than one man, & we should just enjoy the win & feelgood factor & build on it. If Fletcher & Ro can work the miracle then it'll be great to be an Argyle fan again after so much doom & gloom.

Sep 6, 2006
Born_a_Janner":1zniflxp said:
loyal1970":1zniflxp said:
can't wait for all you fans last week (you can't sack peter reid) to come on.funny how with the same players ro and fletch get a win.fantastic peter who.

Didn't take long for someone to start with the negativity did it! I still don't agree with Ridsdale getting rid of Reid but Argyle are more than one man, & we should just enjoy the win & feelgood factor & build on it. If Fletcher & Ro can work the miracle then it'll be great to be an Argyle fan again after so much doom & gloom.

Agreed. One result and Fletch is the best thing since sliced bread!

Its been a good day Balham Green, sure you would agree. I for one would be delighted if Fletch went on to be the 'best thing since sliced bread' as you put it. One win is just the beginning ( I hope ). Well done to all concerned today. Its been emotional. :clap: :clap:

S

Silkyman

Well done. Good result on a big day for you.

peed off that we had to be the ones in the middle of it on the other side, but good luck.

Aug 10, 2006
Born_a_Janner":12868a07 said:
loyal1970":12868a07 said:

nothing to do with negativity its fact we won today are season started tody enjoy it.long may it continue at crawley next week lets hope brent is on the phone to sean o'driscoll.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Silkyman":1127rjv7 said:
Well done. Good result on a big day for you.

peed off that we had to be the ones in the middle of it on the other side, but good luck.

Thanks

G

Graham Cox

Thoroughly enjoyed today. Great atmosphere, a bit more direct, fantastic result, clean sheet, 2 (two) goals and Exeter got thumped. If carlsberg did Argyle days.....

R

RedGreen

Just serves to remind how ugly our ground is with an empty away end (usually) and an empty main stand, just reeks of a decaying former reasonably big club!

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Happier times?

Wtf - we were playing Macclesfield ffs and in the midst of a financial crisis.

If you want to remember happier times let's see some Sturrock mk1 & Holloway era stuff.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Pafcintheplace":2ddksv7z said:
Happier times?

If you want to remember happier times let's see some Sturrock mk1 & Holloway era stuff.

I think the reason for this was the fans reunited!

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Ade the green":20sl6djd said:
Pafcintheplace":20sl6djd said:
Happier times?

I think the reason for this was the fans reunited!

Well done Sherlock. The reason is not in question.

It was the happiness angle that I was coming from :thumbs: