Plymouth Argyle - The Fans Crowdfunder | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle - The Fans Crowdfunder

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Just had emails from Crowdfunder thanking me for my comparatively meagre contribution.
£55,555 from 490 supporters.
High 5’s to all who contributed!!!

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Just read mine, a good job all round Davie, let's hope there is some good news in the next week or two,
Pete

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Not yet Ian, I'm still working, as soon as I've finished my current book on Arnhem I'll be right into it,
Pete

Aug 12, 2018
I’m hugely confused by this crowdfunder :crazy:

Is it an appeal by the club to help them pay what they OWE to local suppliers ?

Or

Is it an appeal by the club to HELP local suppliers by sharing what they raise ?

I’ve donated to the Capt Tom appeal for the NHS but this is just confusing me :banghead:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
It seemed obvious that, as there was no money coming in, the initiative was to assist with CASH FLOW.
There was the opportunity to simply make a donation or purchase free tickets for supporters who are currently working bravely and diligently for the NHS.
Most of the donors were, in effect, paying in advance for various packages offered by the club which will, presumably, be honoured by the club when football is able to resume.
The amount raised, in excess of £55k, was able to be used to pay loyal suppliers who may be struggling in the current situation.
This was my understanding of the initiative and I was happy to make a small contribution to show my support for Simon Hallett and his staff who have achieved so much to continue the work that James Brent did in saving our club.