Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 7 July | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 7 July

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The Argyle podcast in Spain, day three ... club website.

The pre-season game versus Swansea City at Home Park on Tuesday 12 July will be screened live on Argyle TV at a cost of £5 ... club website.

Former Argyle youngster Alex Battle has turned down the offer of a new short-term contract to remain at Crawley Town and signed for Tavistock.

Club blog - day three in Spain ... club website.

It's been reported Norwich City wing-back Bali Mumba is about to sign on a season long loan ... Football Insider.

Screenshot_20220707-094153_Twitter.jpg

Tickets are now on sale for the pre-season game against Truro City at Bolitho Park on Tuesday 26 July ... full details.

Pre-season in Spain, day two video ... club You Tube.

2022/2023 fixtures mug new in the ... club superstore.
Screenshot_20220706-223653_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Forest Gren Rovers??! Could be a collectors item!

Woops! Though I can't fathom why anyone buys these anyway 😂, they're out of date in a few months.

Pogleswoody

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Not a fixture in my cupboard.
I don't use for tea, I usually just store dates (or matches).

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu