Planning..thoughts....what do you think?...answers please! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Planning..thoughts....what do you think?...answers please!

Jan 16, 2012
1) We MUST get out this horrible league and return to league 1 next season or in 2 seasons time at the least

by doing this we should:

2)release who: (I think daley, hourihane (terrible in my opinion) and damien johnson (never seemed settled)

3)sign new contracts for: berry,BLANCHARD! jake cole, Wotton, soukouna?, robbie willians, and feeno

4)the type of players we should sign I think are: powerful striker (if we can resign of macdonald) and most definitley a playmaker. Hourihane is our only real playmaker and I reallly dont rate him. Maybe hemmings could resign and bhasera could play back in LB.
So really a striker, CM, and LM

5)Out of our loans, who should we try to get back on loan or sign: MacDonald (free agent) Hemmings (free agent)
Bignot, tsomou and fletcher can all go back having done their bit.

6) what team:
Cole
Berry- purse -(nelson at times) Blanchard -bhasera
young - wotton-new playmaker- hemmings/new LM
Macdonald - Chadwick/ powerful striker

7)New manager: No, but a new expierenced assistant could come in handy, like deehan

Thanks just wanted to know out of interest! :scarf:

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Keep-maxi,purse,berry,cole,Williams,lennox(big year next year)young,nelson,Chadwick,young,lecoint,baz,soukuna,vasell,Daley

Shift-Walton,wotton,houllawhateverhisnameis,feeney

Would love Macdonald and hemmings but young loans never work out like that (when was the last?)

Need young inside next to a holding mid (please be fletcher) pace on wings, same back 5 but more firepower up front needed.

Shopping list
Another/back up keeper
Centre back
Right back
Strong winger/wide player (type of Chris Clark no frills)
Creative centre mid
Two forwards, one big, one little (would love Macdonald)

So not much to ask for.
Also do any of the new pros/youth fit the bill with the required people I mention above?