Pitch Invasion | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pitch Invasion

N

NorfolkGreen

totnes comie mike":3p11krlf said:
yea another part of our culture stripped away,,,anyone got some you tube of us going on the pitch,,,,,,just to show the youth what there missing,,we need a cunning plan?

4-0 vs Bristol City great invasion

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
NorfolkGreen":216lvcf2 said:
totnes comie mike":216lvcf2 said:
yea another part of our culture stripped away,,,anyone got some you tube of us going on the pitch,,,,,,just to show the youth what there missing,,we need a cunning plan?

never to be forgotten,,,,,,i want my kidds to have some of that,,, :greensmile: and we had that great big fence in front of the demport,,,,happy days

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
My Emma's first ever Argyle game next week.
After backing the winner in the National today she's a shoe in for daddy throwing her onto the pitch should we win :thumbs: :thumbs:
Me and James will sit back and watch with glee :lol:

N

NorfolkGreen

LG":iniaj3vo said:
After backing the winner in the National today she's a shoe in for daddy throwing her onto the pitch should we win :thumbs: :thumbs:

81111 (childline I think)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
NorfolkGreen":iocky6ap said:
LG":iocky6ap said:

81111 (childline I think)
Is that what formation we'll be playing next week? :lol: :crazy:

M

Monkey Nuts

NorfolkGreen":27yaj4ys said:
totnes comie mike":27yaj4ys said:

Yes that was a totally amazing spectacle! I was only a whipper snapper at the time, but I remember it well and the best bit was the hundreds or maybe even thousands of fans who were all around the pitch, right up to the touch lines ready to invade a good few minutes before the game was even finished!!

Amazing night all round, i'll never forget the scene out side the old Lyndhurst turnstiles before the match, it was beyond wedged, people crammed together like a rock concert trying to get in the ground!! I'd love to see some photos or coverage of that night!!

Edited to add: 20,000 my arse!!

Feb 21, 2011
Monkey Nuts":1x5f6ify said:
NorfolkGreen":1x5f6ify said:
totnes comie mike":1x5f6ify said:

Yes that was a totally amazing spectacle! I was only a whipper snapper at the time, but I remember it well and the best bit was the hundreds or maybe even thousands of fans who were all around the pitch, right up to the touch lines ready to invade a good few minutes before the game was even finished!!

Amazing night all round, i'll never forget the scene out side the old Lyndhurst turnstiles before the match, it was beyond wedged, people crammed together like a rock concert trying to get in the ground!! I'd love to see some photos or coverage of that night!!

Edited to add: 20,000 my arse!!
Great memories good job there aren't any of them 8 foot high fences anymore as i think i may struggle these days....

A

Anonymous

I struggled THEN, it was that bleddy overhang, did it though, ran up to the DE and mimicked the Tynan flying header. :greensmile:

Only problem was, I headbutted some little guys leg, and he cried. I only felt guilty for a few seconds though, hooligan shouldn't have been there!

Jul 25, 2011
BethelGreen":3jz9z9k8 said:
There weren't pitch invasions for the two promotions I've witnessed in my lifetime so I don't think there will be one next week.
you weren't at the Newcastle game then :roll:

Jun 16, 2006
totnes comie mike":hztr8mwl said:
NorfolkGreen":hztr8mwl said:
totnes comie mike":hztr8mwl said:

never to be forgotten,,,,,,i want my kidds to have some of that,,, :greensmile: and we had that great big fence in front of the demport,,,,happy days
After putting up with the last three seasons for the start of his Argyle supporting life, I'll be encouraging the eldest to get involved, what the Louise Churchills on here think..