Pitch Invasion | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pitch Invasion

Apr 3, 2010
I dont think there will because it wont be that dramatic now, but a few weeks ago it was mentioned that a lot were going to go on wherever it was ....

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
There weren't pitch invasions for the two promotions I've witnessed in my lifetime so I don't think there will be one next week.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
I think mathematical safety coupled with Exeter going down will get a few of the more excitable characters on the pitch!

Not me tho!

Apr 3, 2010
BethelGreen":1rdif6b0 said:
There weren't pitch invasions for the two promotions I've witnessed in my lifetime so I don't think there will be one next week.
Thats because they warned us if we went on the trophy wouldnt be presented on the pitch after the game .....

Aug 17, 2011
I say we go for it, would do it at morecombe would prefer it at home park though. Everyone seems to have assumed our safety now though and dont seem to care anymore, its kinda sad really I think, its still the end of the rot we have our league status and we still have a club,why not celebrate like we won everything

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
yea another part of our culture stripped away,,,anyone got some you tube of us going on the pitch,,,,,,just to show the youth what there missing,,we need a cunning plan?

May 22, 2006
It would seem a bit weird; a club our size invading the pitch because we escaped relegation from the football league.

Next season when we're promoted, by all means. But not now.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
it is not an invasion!

it is a spontaneous celebration of our team's miraculous survival which includes lauding them at their place of work :whistle:

they can't moan! they never paid for the beggar!! :lol:

May 22, 2006
Maybe we should invade the pitch against Cheltenham, to show Steve Maclean that it's OK to run on grass.