Pilgrims Progress | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pilgrims Progress

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
GreenArmy1984":re8ie6tb said:
7-0 Central League Win Today Good Run for the fringe players

Oscar scores & Dyson Hat-trick

#WeAreArgyle

Paul stop winding people up...you are doing this on purpose now .....why not wait for Saturday before giving it the big five...

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN":3nw3qlln said:
It's called free speech Alan.

It's an inflammatory post which goes against all of this sites rules.Paul is deliberately using a reserve teams result to big up Argyle and provoke a reaction.

May 8, 2011
oddball":180tvo77 said:
IJN":180tvo77 said:

It's an inflammatory post which goes against all of this sites rules.Paul is deliberately using a reserve teams result to big up Argyle and provoke a reaction.

What is inflammatory about celebrating an Argyle win?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Thanks for your opinion, however the Mods run this site.

Paul gets on some of their nerves, and not others. They decide, not (thankfully) you.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
oddball":10comfqo said:
IJN":10comfqo said:

Sorry I don’t see anything inflammatory about being positive about a 7-nil win in which a lot of our 1st team squad took part. Well done Dyson btw.. good to see.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
oddball":2kbhmerk said:
GreenArmy1984":2kbhmerk said:

#WeAreArgyle

Paul stop winding people up...you are doing this on purpose now .....why not wait for Saturday before giving it the big five...
How can that possibly be interpreted as an inflammatory post by any Argyle supporter?
Paul, obviously, gets more excited about our results than some other supporters but he is happy to cling to anything positive.
Surely, any supporter would be pleased to read that Oscar has completed 90 minutes, scored a goal and made an assist. Dyson scoring a hat trick and the team scoring seven goals without conceding.

We can only assume that there is this feeling against our manager that any success will prolong his tenure at our club.
Keep sending your positive posts, Paul; trust the mods to advise you when you are going over the top.
I have to admit that some of your posts antagonise me at times, particularly about clothing, but I tend to move on to the next topic if that happens.

Mar 18, 2014
I think GA84 is a counterbalance to the much more numerous posters who find any stick to hit the club with.

There is nothing wrong with his Cheltenham post - it was a good result and a good run out for the fringe players. Factually correct.

I don't recall any complaints when people were bigging up the Ladies team when the men hadn't won any of our first 11 games??

Carry on GA84, if it upsets the naysayers - geddon I say!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Exactly right. Most of us try to ignore the super optos and the ultra neggys.

Somewhere in between is the truth!

Alan’s never happy when the team’s doing well though. His attendance reflects that school of thought.

Apr 15, 2008
London
oddball":1zc6fk3h said:
GreenArmy1984":1zc6fk3h said:

#WeAreArgyle

You are worse for actually letting it get to you.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
GreenArmy1984":1v5ihrqj said:

#WeAreArgyle
:scarf: Brilliant. A lot of people were predicting Oscar would score on his 1st game back!