Phillips and Devine | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Phillips and Devine

Jul 12, 2016
So you don't rate Phillips or Gibson, who exactly do you like the look of?
IMO Scarr is a very good defender. I don’t rate Gibson as much as some fans for reasons I have already expressed and to me whilst having a lot of potential , this season Phillips has shown his inexperience . The championship is a hard uncompromising league and it has literally been men against boys in some games .

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IMO Scarr is a very good defender. I don’t rate Gibson as much as some fans for reasons I have already expressed and to me whilst having a lot of potential , this season Phillips has shown his inexperience . The championship is a hard uncompromising league and it has literally been men against boys in some games .

You think Dan Scarr is better than Gibson.??? Whilst I have fondness for DS, but sorry don't agree with that at all.

Jan 13, 2017
Glad I’m not the only one. We know he has the pedigree but so did Foster. In my mind he is what he is a very good 18 year old but just not up to the rigours of championship.
and for one so young, I've never seen someone go down with cramp as much as he does.....must be an ongoing issue and not 'growing pains'. there's a a good prospect in there though.

Reactions: oldage
Jul 12, 2016
You think Dan Scarr is better than Gibson.??? Whilst I have fondness for DS, but sorry don't agree with that at all.
Perhaps because of my age I prefer the good old blood and snotters defenders. Scarr may not be the fastest but he’s the type you would need with you in the trenches. Same sort as Coughlan, Bradley, Provan etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: SurreyJanner