Pep will not be joinging Argyle ... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pep will not be joinging Argyle ...

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
... because he is complaining that tonight poor old Man City have to get a coach back from Newcastle all the way to Manchester. The poor dears couldn't get a flight.
So I don't think he will be managing us anytime soon if he thinks that journey is a long way !
Perhaps we could let him know about our little trip to Hull on Saturday !!

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
I hate that Premier League clubs (and Wrexham) take these short domestic flights. It's just environmental vandalism at this point. And nothing will change until the Premier League outlaws it, which won't happen because I believe that rule changes require 14 of the 20 clubs to vote for them.

Let's just watch the world burn because Erling Haaland doesn't fancy three hours on one of Taw & Torridge's finest.

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Well it will be a miserable trip home for the precious little dears on heavens forbid a coach -

Newcastle have dumped them out of the Carabao Cup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
He’s goning to be even more upset now they’ve lost, but at lest its one less game his players has got to play

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
... because he is complaining that tonight poor old Man City have to get a coach back from Newcastle all the way to Manchester. The poor dears couldn't get a flight.
So I don't think he will be managing us anytime soon if he thinks that journey is a long way !
Perhaps we could let him know about our little trip to Hull on Saturday !!
Gosh! 2 hrs 45 minutes on a bus.
How will the poor little poppets cope.
In reality just as quick as going to the airport, waiting, flying, and transport home but hey!!??
Perhaps the egos are too big for carry on baggage?