Paulo Di Canio trying to drum up trade for Saturday | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Paulo Di Canio trying to drum up trade for Saturday

Dec 20, 2011
Desperate for support.....biggest game of the season.... more like he is panicking about the Green army outsinging his lot :thumbup: we win or draw :thumbup: and we really pith on his parade, :D

how i hope we win so so much :scarf:

B

bizzay1

thought he would have based it on a mussolini speech, not one of delia smiths

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
John Eldridge":31q9mfaq said:
Desperate for support.....biggest game of the season.... more like he is panicking about the Green army outsinging his lot :thumbup: we win or draw :thumbup: and we really pith on his parade, :D

how i hope we win so so much :scarf:

Another last minute winner in a classic 3-2 anyone?

O

oggyale

If Argyle can gain a point at Swindon Town,that will suffice i think.

We can't afford to lose at The County Ground,even though it is going to be a tough nut to crack.

A defeat at Swindon Town could dismantle the high confidence the team have,and that could have a negative knock-on.

Argyle have the hardest run in i feel and they are not safe just yet,contrary to what is said on here.

If (and that is a big if also) Hereford United or Barnet win Friday and Macclesfield also on Saturday,then that will raise the spirits of their players no end. And with the fixtures they have,both could pick up vital points.

Nov 6, 2011
He's 100% right in what he's saying. I mean they took 30,000 to the JP trophy final; however, against Northampton on saturday they only had around 8,000, that's very poor for a side that are well clear at the top. It's a huge game for both clubs on saturday, i'm sure their will be a larger gate; we will sell out our allocation, no probs. If we can get a draw, that will be brilliant.

COYG'S!

Feb 2, 2007
Andrew Owen":mybwigzg said:
I'd love it if Swindon lost on Saturday and had to clinch promotion behind closed doors.

Me too h8 swindon. Altogether now "2-0 and you mucked it up!!!"

:funny:

Sep 2, 2008
oggyale":362pjtgp said:

We can't afford to lose at The County Ground,even though it is going to be a tough nut to crack.

A defeat at Swindon Town could dismantle the high confidence the team have,and that could have a negative knock-on.

Argyle have the hardest run in i feel and they are not safe just yet,contrary to what is said on here.

If (and that is a big if also) Hereford United or Barnet win Friday and Macclesfield also on Saturday,then that will raise the spirits of their players no end. And with the fixtures they have,both could pick up vital points.

I don't agree. Watching our team they appear to be relentless in their desire to stay in this league. I think that if Swindon do beat us the lads will simply put it behind them and get on with the next game. There seems to be a sheer bl**dy mindedness about them which instils a huge belief in me that we will survive. I'm not expecting too much on Saturday and won't be to disheartened if we come away empty handed as I know they will get something from the remaining 3 games.

R

Rob Thomas

Imagine a last minute winner for us........

'Staying down! Staying Down! Staying Down!'

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Pottypilgrim":8i05hw0n said:
oggyale":8i05hw0n said:

I don't agree. Watching our team they appear to be relentless in their desire to stay in this league. I think that if Swindon do beat us the lads will simply put it behind them and get on with the next game. There seems to be a sheer bl**dy mindedness about them which instils a huge belief in me that we will survive. I'm not expecting too much on Saturday and won't be to disheartened if we come away empty handed as I know they will get something from the remaining 3 games.
If Swindon beat us on saturday what's the betting on another 1-0 home win the following week against Oxford :thumbs: :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
we're all going on a magic roundabout
no more losing for a month or two
fun and laughter on a magic roundabout
and we can beat Canio toooowhoohoo
for a point or two
(three doesn't scan in my iambic pentameter!! :sad: )

next verse anyone??