Pasoti Player of the Season? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti Player of the Season?

Pasoti Player of the Season?

• Will Atkinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Durrell Berry

• Onismor Bhasera

• Paul Bignot

• Maxime Blanchard

Votes: 202 68.7%
  • Nick Chadwick

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Jake Cole

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Luke Daley

• Warren Feeney

• Carl Fletcher

• Ben Gibson

• Ashley Hemmings

• Conor Hourihane

• Simon King

• Romain Larrieu

• Matt Lecointe

• Joe Lennox

• Alex MacDonald

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Curtis Nelson

• Darren Purse

Votes: 48 16.3%
  • Ladje Soukouna

• Craig Sutherland

• Juvhel Tsoumou

• Simon Walton

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Robbie Williams

• Paul Wotton

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Luke Young

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2010
It's always quite reassuring to make your choice then find out nearly everyone else thinks the same.........although maybe not so reassuring for the others who voted Blanchard!.

Simon Walton indeed.

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
Blanchard - fairly easy choice. But he and Purse are such a partnership and bring different, complementary things to the game that I would have liked to vote for that partnership.

Dec 28, 2010
Maxime Blanchard for me hands down, mr consistant himself, such a calm and composed player, great signing from Fletch.

Darren Purse and Paul Wotton coming in 2nd and 3rd.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
I voted for Purse, although if I could vote for two Max would also get my vote :scarf:

I notice Robbie Williams has a vote, I thought Cobi was banned? :lol: :lol:

Oct 18, 2011
I know it will be controversial on here but I have in all seriousness gone for Simon Walton. It's player of the season, not player since 26th November. If it was then I'd have gone for Blanchard like the majority of you. However, we won 9 points before the Northampton game. Without Walton I doubt we would have any of them and we'd still be in the relegation zone now. For that reason he gets my vote.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Both Blanchard and Purse have been fantastic, went for Purse because Blanchard wouldn't be so good without purse, and he isnt scared to put his head in!

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Voted for Blanchard,but my vote,if there was one for most improved player of the season is Berry,he was really rubbish early on, but now is one of the best defenders out there,and certainly the best right back for years.Paul Bignot has also been good when called upon.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Purse, I think both he and Blanchard have finnally solidfied our defence and although I would say Blanchard may edge it ability wise I think it has been Purse that has run our defence over the last few months of battle so has not only put his own mark on our defending but has influenced defenders around him. Which in my opinion has been vital to our survival considering our tactics are based around safety at the back...

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Toss-up between Purse and Blanchard but went for Maxi for that overhead equaliser against those a'rses from Crawley (sorry Smiffy). Then again you could make a case for Cole.........nice to have a few worthy candidates this year.

Dec 3, 2005
WOW 69% for Maxime Blanchard, well deserved, a player who just does his job, efficently and very effectively.

Unsung hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.