Pasoti Player of the Season? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti Player of the Season?

Pasoti Player of the Season?

• Will Atkinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Durrell Berry

• Onismor Bhasera

• Paul Bignot

• Maxime Blanchard

Votes: 202 68.7%
  • Nick Chadwick

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Jake Cole

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Luke Daley

• Warren Feeney

• Carl Fletcher

• Ben Gibson

• Ashley Hemmings

• Conor Hourihane

• Simon King

• Romain Larrieu

• Matt Lecointe

• Joe Lennox

• Alex MacDonald

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Curtis Nelson

• Darren Purse

Votes: 48 16.3%
  • Ladje Soukouna

• Craig Sutherland

• Juvhel Tsoumou

• Simon Walton

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Robbie Williams

• Paul Wotton

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Luke Young

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Nov 18, 2011
Darren Purse for me. His signing galvanised the team and the supporters and I believe him to be the biggest factor in turning us from relegation dead certs to hopefully a team staying clear of relegation. Blanchard is a close second.

Apr 24, 2006
Newton Abbot
For me Jake Cole has saved us some crucial points this season.
He has made some remarkable saves in games and had they gone in we for sure would still be in the bottom 2.
Praise for Blanchard and Purse aswell. As a defensive unit including berry and Williams we have looked stronger in the tail end of the season.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Joe Totale":3f2ceflk said:
Darren Purse for me. His signing galvanised the team and the supporters and I believe him to be the biggest factor in turning us from relegation dead certs to hopefully a team staying clear of relegation. Blanchard is a close second.

Agreed.

Interestingly, I would have had Walton as Player of the first half of the season.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
A case can be made for a few of them, for me Macdonald has been a turning point, hemmings another, Chadwick a timely signing (well done fletcher) but Darren purse and blachards arrivals have made us hard to beat. Purse really has been that ultimate professional, a player that any player young or otherwise would benefit from lining up next to, the most important contribution surely has to be taking maxi under his wing and giving him the confidence to do the simple thing, put the ball out, the opposition can't score from row z.

Really, player of the season, bald player of the season, old player of the season, leader of the season, number 5 of the season, player who knows the limits of his body of the season (and as such employs a prodigy to perform certain tasks) and signing of the season, should be Darren purse!

But I went for maxi because I really like his hair!

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Blanchard has certainly been our most accomplished player this season, but Purse I would say without doubt has been the most influential in our fight for league survival.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
It's got to be Purse for me. Solid aquisition and leads by example. Always talking to the rest of the defence. MacDonald and Blanchard a close second...

G

greenscooby

bringonthemilkman":1c0emf8p said:
Blanchard for his consistency. No nonsense, reads game well and rarely puts a foot wrong.
:iagree: Couldn't of put it better myself, thats why he's got my vote.

Jan 26, 2012
Blanchard, always there, solid, calm and a bit more consistent than Purse he has saved us on many occasions :nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Jake Cole only having 4% of the votes definitely hasn't done him enough justice for his saves this season that have won us points.
Maxime's a clear winner for me, so I'm delighted he's so far in front - although it's given me a shock too!

KCJ

Nov 23, 2011
It`s got to be Purse, whilst Blanchard has been the more consistent on field player, the overall contribution given to the Clubs survival by helping turn around the organisation and performance of the defence has been obvious from the day Purse arrived.

T

TheOnlyWayIsGreen

I voted for Blanchard due to his consistency he has such a good attitude to the game and his better safe then sorry style has helped dramatically. I am also surprised that Nick Chadwick has not yet had any votes because before the arrival of Nick we were struggling to score goals and ever since he has been back at the club we have seemed to find the net more frequently.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Blanchard is the stand out candidate in my view, hope we can keep hold of him for seasons to come but I have my doubts. Well done Maxi. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.