Pasoti Golf | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti Golf

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Once again peeps PASOTI have corporate golf membership of Boringdon Park Golf club thus allowing one 4ball a day 7days a week.

Now that the better weather and lighter evenings have arrived any Pasoti member that would like to book a tee time for up to 4 players, please PM me with a date and time you’d like to play and I’ll do my best to book as close to it as I can.

Only one player has to be a Pasoti member so you are welcome to invite your mates to make up the 4 ball.

Brian

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
This is a great and generous offer by Pasoti/Boringdon GC and one which I hope to take up at some point through the spring/summer(y).

Moved back to Devon at the end of September and until some friends visited over Easter I hadn't hit a golf ball since before the move. We decided to play the 9 hole course at Dartmouth and, to my horror, discovered golf is not like riding a bike, you do forget, making the 9 holes feel like 36. I could not get that old caddy story out of my head where the caddy says to the golfer "I can see what the problem is, you are standing too close to the ball...........after you have hit it!" :giggle:

So I will try and take up the offer but not before I get my game back in to some semblance of order.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just a point Mr Everywhere, it's not a generous offer by Boringdon GC, we pay them very generously for this facility. ;)

Saying that, they do advertise with us every year now, so that helps a bit. :)

Feb 8, 2005
Just a point Mr Everywhere, it's not a generous offer by Boringdon GC, we pay them very generously for this facility. ;)

Saying that, they do advertise with us every year now, so that helps a bit. :)
What is your handicap then, Ian?

Jan 23, 2024
If anybody is looking for someone to make up a four, I'd be very pleased to join. Moved back to Plymouth a couple of years ago after living abroad for many years, and would love to get some golf going again. Can play anytime, as am retired now, but prefer mid-weeks.

Oct 5, 2013
This is a great offer to Pasoti members, it’s much appreciated. If I lived nearer I’d take the offer up.

Bickleistheking

✅ Evergreen
May 4, 2023
If anybody is looking for someone to make up a four, I'd be very pleased to join. Moved back to Plymouth a couple of years ago after living abroad for many years, and would love to get some golf going again. Can play anytime, as am retired now, but prefer mid-weeks.
me and a mate would be happy to join you and help make a four ball. I’m off 15 and my mate off 17. I’m very busy in May so would be available anytime midweek in June onwards.

keith.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I’d be happy to play the odd evening now that the days are drawing out if your available

I just PM’d Brian about booking a 4 ball at Boringdon Park for this Thursday.
Five minutes later he replied - all booked!
Quick, easy & free! What’s not to like?
At least it will take our minds off Argyle for a few hours!🥴

OnicknowlePete

Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
They've started a new line in canoes i hear....