Park and Ride Car Park 'Rammed'. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Park and Ride Car Park 'Rammed'.

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
SteelCannon":1phjcbne said:
Born green":1phjcbne said:
Waste an hour or 2 in the Morning so you get home a bit earlier after The game..... Great logic that...

Drive there from Cattedown at 0830, 10 mins. Hop on the Yellow Flash back, 20 mins. I can then leave to go to the game much later than if I drove...because I don’t have to find a parking space. So hop on a bus at 14:22 (need to leave by at least 1pm if taking the car and then have to hang around for 90 mins) straight in and sit down. Then after, instead of yomping back to the car, then taking 45 mins to get out of the car park, then getting stuck in traffic, I’m out,in the car, one of the first out, and today was home at 17:05.

So yea....pretty good logic I’d say. Wouldn’t you?

So why not just get the Yellow Flash bus to the game and then get it home again after?!

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
I haven't got a car* but I think I'll borrow a mates just so I can park in the car park!

With some of this 'time saving' logic, I'm sure some of you must be postmen. Some of my work colleagues have the same mentality for being able to finish work 'early' while clearly working more hours than paid for! :roll:

*I have really. I park up on the street at about 1445 and still get in for kick off. :cool:

tonsk

Apr 1, 2017
SteelCannon":2lynuvx5 said:
Born green":2lynuvx5 said:
Waste an hour or 2 in the Morning so you get home a bit earlier after The game..... Great logic that...[/quote

Drive there from Cattedown at 0830, 10 mins. Hop on the Yellow Flash back, 20 mins. I can then leave to go to the game much later than if I drove...because I don’t have to find a parking space. So hop on a bus at 14:22 (need to leave by at least 1pm if taking the car and then have to hang around for 90 mins) straight in and sit down. Then after, instead of yomping back to the car, then taking 45 mins to get out of the car park, then getting stuck in traffic, I’m out,in the car, one of the first out, and today was home at 17:05.

So yea....pretty good logic I’d say. Wouldn’t you?

I take it you were driving down Alma road when rovers equalised.....
What's the rush to get home??
Do you pay for the bus aswell?