PAFC look-a-likeys | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PAFC look-a-likeys

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
hairy j":nvad75av said:
Chris Webb
_56584315_jex_280_de27-1.jpg

CaptainHaddock.jpg

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I've got a few but can't (be bothered to) do the pictures. The first is Warren Feeney and Matt Dawson - maybe not close up but sometimes I find myself watching Argyle and wondering we have an ex-England rugby player up front - they look identical from a distance. The second is Jake Cole and a PASOTI poster who i have only met once but immediately was struck by the resemblance - Danielsan. Then, it's not a facial resemblance but i think there's a strong resemblance in terms of how they move/run on the pitch - Alex MacDonald and Wayne Rooney. And finally, on Tuesday night I found it very confusing when Jared Sims came on because from the stands he looks just like Conor Hourihane.

B

Ben Gifford

Me and my mate Leighton always used to joke and refer to Durrell Berry, Asley Hemmings, Luke Daley and Curtis Nelson as JLS...

JLS-460_1203803c.jpg

3798944.png
454800_231x264.jpg
_62188221_daley.jpg
curtis-nelsob86-311358_478x359.jpg

:lol:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
The Doctor":ta9m982c said:
I've got a few but can't (be bothered to) do the pictures. The first is Warren Feeney and Matt Dawson - maybe not close up but sometimes I find myself watching Argyle and wondering we have an ex-England rugby player up front - they look identical from a distance. The second is Jake Cole and a PASOTI poster who i have only met once but immediately was struck by the resemblance - Danielsan. Then, it's not a facial resemblance but i think there's a strong resemblance in terms of how they move/run on the pitch - Alex MacDonald and Wayne Rooney. And finally, on Tuesday night I found it very confusing when Jared Sims came on because from the stands he looks just like Conor Hourihane.

I can see what you mean with the Alex MacDonald/Wayne Rooney sort of comparison not proper look-a-likes but share similar features but I think my mate used to take it too far and compared Rory Patterson with wait for it......Samir Nasri :lol: :facepalm:

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Ollieargyle9":15j3e860 said:
:lol: Hi Tin Tin :wave: :oops:
I didn't realise that picture had a ginger Tin Tin, I actually thought it was just the reflection of the sun in the shot but now I realise it's an animation :lol: :doh:

Next time I will leave the Tin Tin look-a-likes to the man himself :nworthy:

I don't think Matt Damon is a member of Pasoti so here goes another one that I should be safe in suggesting :shifty: Jordan Copp and a young Matt Damon :whistle:

471068_231x264.jpg
433428-young_matt_damon.jpg
:lol: That is brilliant

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
i can't do pictures either so you'll have to use your imaginations (or Google Images) but i always thought David Friio had a striking resemblance to Freddie Mercury - post the mullet and pre tashe... early 80's ish..