Oxford Predictions? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford Predictions?

Jan 12, 2009
I actually think this cup might be the only positive of our season, i see a good run playing the younger players with no fear!

2-0 win!

Aug 28, 2012
I hope he plays the youngsters from the previous round where possible - no fear - and the fact that they were physically smaller than Aldershot meant that they played football as it should be played.... on the deck and looking to attack at every opportunity.

My fear is that CF may also see this as the only chance of any sucess and will revert to type and play the older guard - which has not been too sucessful so far !!

Robbie Williams for Scott Griffiths and Macca for Chadwick would be my only changes from the previous round.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Agree with OP, I think we will win this match. Apart from Brentford, there aren't really any sides left in the Southern area that I think we couldn't get a result against. We could (say it quietly :shh: ) get to the area final at least.

That said, the fact we are still in a Cup competition in December is a miracle itself, perhaps I'm just getting greedy to suggest we might be in it come the New Year! :shock:

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Mickey mouse cup that I'm not bothered about. :oops:

Wembley appearance or stay in the league I would take the latter everytime

That would sum the season up winning the cup and getting RELEGATED

2 - 0 to Argyle just to rub salt into my open wounds - FLETCHER for ENGLAND or WALES don't care as long as its a 1 way ticket out of home park :coat:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Having not had a game last weekend will Fletch use this as a training session for the first teamers?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Saracen10":2vlen3ct said:
I hope he plays the youngsters from the previous round where possible - no fear - and the fact that they were physically smaller than Aldershot meant that they played football as it should be played.... on the deck and looking to attack at every opportunity.

My fear is that CF may also see this as the only chance of any sucess and will revert to type and play the older guard - which has not been too sucessful so far !!

Robbie Williams for Scott Griffiths and Macca for Chadwick would be my only changes from the previous round.

I hope we play our youngsters, Fletch has got nothing to lose he might as well put out his second team, it's not like he'll be sacked so why worry about it? The young lads got us to this stage so it's only fair they step in again especially when the first team can't buy a win at the moment. The youngsters win last time also gave us the boost that got us a few wins back-to-back, they deserve a chance to prove themselves. If they can win tomorrow then there should be no reason why a few can't step in for our failing first teamers...

C

callum no7

2-0 to Argyle.

Macca smashing one in from 30 yards on 86mins to seal it and leave us all praying that he (and the powers that be) decides on a permanent move down here in January!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Dec 7, 2006
Why on Earth would he want to leave Burnley for potential non-league football? That's like turkeys voting for Christmas! :crazy:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
FordGreen":v4aq2sso said:
Why on Earth would he want to leave Burnley for potential non-league football? That's like turkeys voting for Christmas! :crazy:
He probably knows his days at Burnley are numbered anyway and it just depends if we're his best and most stable offer. Maybe we won't be and he'll sign elsewhere but who knows maybe we will be. Or if not then I wouldn't say no to another half-season long loan.