Our live league table. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our live league table.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Since we've put up the live league table we have lost a lot more games than we have won.

Being a big believer in football juju, I'm asking what we should do.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Bin it, looking at it right now it is still saying there are games being played

Oct 31, 2022
I too find myself buying into the "juju's" - but I think it would be a crying shame to remove a cool feature that Adam has spent his time and effort implementing, particularly when you put your logical hat on - it has and will continue to make no bloody difference!

It's the Championship! We're supposed to be losing more than we win!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I like it. That might change should we end up in 22nd, 23rd, or 24th at any point, but hopefully that won't be an issue!

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I've never looked at it so I couldn't care less either way.
However, I would be more impressed if the genius that is Adam fixed the site. I don't know about the rest of you, but on my Android/Chrome phone, Pasoti is still excruciatingly slow and jumpy.
If I missed a fix, perhaps one of you guys would be kind enough to re-post? Thanks

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I've never looked at it so I couldn't care less either way.
However, I would be more impressed if the genius that is Adam fixed the site. I don't know about the rest of you, but on my Android/Chrome phone, Pasoti is still excruciatingly slow and jumpy.
If I missed a fix, perhaps one of you guys would be kind enough to re-post? Thanks

We believe it was an issue with the Android phones themselves as it rectified itself after a short while.

However we did post a long-term fix.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
According to the BEEB we are 14th in the Championship League Table
We should be. There are a few places that have us in 15th, which seems to be in alphabetical order behind Coventry, but that's not the case. After points, goal difference and goals scored it goes to games won. We've won more than Coventry, so we're higher.

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
According to the BEEB we are 14th in the Championship League Table

And according to GoS too! ;)

Yes, wins come after goals scored, and there's a mindboggling list of criteria after that. It's all here: https://www.efl.com/governance/regulations/ (the first download, then pages 257 and 258). I used that for GoS's League Table Plus, although went to alphabetical order after wins 'cos it's too darn hard!