Our Future? (next sentence game) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our Future? (next sentence game)

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Just a bit of fun, why not lets lighten the mood and tell the happy fun story of what lies ahead for Argyle in the near future. I’ll start with the first sentence then everyone jump in with a sentence of your own. Who knows where we could end up, it could even be more unpredictable than what has happened up to now As many sentences as you like but one at a time!

Ok I’ll start –

Plymouth started poorly against Accrington Stanley but then something incredible happened…

G

Graham Cox

dazzy3000":2qpyr3qo said:
Just a bit of fun, why not lets lighten the mood and tell the happy fun story of what lies ahead for Argyle in the near future. I’ll start with the first sentence then everyone jump in with a sentence of your own. Who knows where we could end up, it could even be more unpredictable than what has happened up to now As many sentences as you like but one at a time!

Ok I’ll start –

Plymouth started poorly against Accrington Stanley but then something incredible happened…
We were actually given a penalty and we actually scored it!

D

drumming_green

The game was then abandoned and the ground was quarantined.

Turns out there was an outbreak of bird flu. This was traced back to some dodgy meat in the duck pies.

Sep 20, 2003
drumming_green":1jtuiemo said:
The game was then abandoned and the ground was quarantined.

Turns out their was an outbreak of bird flu. This was traced back to some dodgy meat in the duck pies.

1 sentence ? :lol:

G

Graham Cox

The football league told us we weren't allowed to score goals cos we'd been stitched by an administrator.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
.....then Heaney walked onto the pitch with a cheque for £10 million and apologised for being a complete w****r but the Green army still told him to just F*** OFF!!

D

drumming_green

I didn't feel that one sentence could really convey the drama of the situation.

We lost some good people that day and plenty of pigeons too. Plus a few starlings.

Sep 20, 2003
drumming_green":lnyeyqpy said:
I didn't feel that one sentence could really convey the drama of the situation.

We lost some good people that and plenty of plucky pigeons too.

:clap:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ave_IT":330oqiy8 said:
.....then Heaney walked onto the pitch with a cheque for £10 million and apologised for being a complete w****r but the Green army still told him to just F*** OFF!!
He immediately started crying and shouting "it's not my fault that I'm a ginger t**t".