Our away form | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our away form

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
samjones":2l8vedv5 said:
PL2 3DQ":2l8vedv5 said:
Our average away points per game over the whole season is 1.31, which should give us 5 points over the last four away games. I'd take that.

Would you ?! You don't want to get in the play offs then.
7 pts min will be required and still may need a home win against Rotherham

We also have a home game to play

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
samjones":1thgnzj1 said:
PL2 3DQ":1thgnzj1 said:
Our average away points per game over the whole season is 1.31, which should give us 5 points over the last four away games. I'd take that.

I was talking about the four away games. Those five points plus a home win would give us 72 points which should be enough for the play-offs.

This season is a little different because Blackburn, Wigan and Shrewsbury are gobbling up all the points so 69 points might even be enough for 6th place.
Shrewsbury could reach 90 points and still not automatically be promoted and then lose out in the play-offs.

At least #RELEGATIONISNOTNAILEDON

Dec 20, 2011
PL2 3DQ":kd4mpyui said:
samjones":kd4mpyui said:
PL2 3DQ":kd4mpyui said:

I was talking about the four away games. Those five points plus a home win would give us 72 points which should be enough for the play-offs.

This season is a little different because Blackburn, Wigan and Shrewsbury are gobbling up all the points so 69 points might even be enough for 6th place.
Shrewsbury could reach 90 points and still not automatically be promoted and then lose out in the play-offs.t least #RELEGATIONISNOTNAILEDON
AGAINST ARGYLE! :think:

Sep 6, 2006
Saturday Service":34ngftac said:
Hmmm not having that.

Current away form only over the last 6 games;

ARGYLE 11 PTS
Pompey 11 "
Scunthorpe 8 "
Charlton 7 "
Rotherham 7 "
Peterboro 6"

Worst or joint best???

Fact is our overall form has got us to 7th but our away form relative to that is not great. We are where we are largely on home form.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
It's easy at the end of the day. Win all 5 and we will be in play offs in time for Taylor to return and score the winner against shrewsbury

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Balham_Green":giwpg7ql said:
Green_Flash":giwpg7ql said:
No we are where we are on post November form, form before that home or away is not relevant.

Post November HOME form!
In the last 21 games we've had one away defeat, and that was to Charlton. (10 away games with 4 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss). The previous away defeat in the league was to Portsmouth on the 25th November. Not bad at all. The previous away loss before that was 30th September. Most teams would love away form like that.

Oct 18, 2006
GreenArmy1984":3p0py1nm said:
9 points should be enough for the play offs!

#WeAreArgyle

I agree 9 points should be enough but we really need 11 for nothing else to matter.

At the moment we need to finish above either Scunthorpe or Charlton.

Charlton can only get 9 more points than they currently have which would put them on 74 points. They have Portsmouth on Saturday, Blackburn the weekend after and Rochdale the last game of the season.

Should they obtain all 9 points it would mean that Portsmouth could only manage to get to 69 points so would be out of the running I would imagine.

We are currently on 64 points so to get above Charlton we need 11 points. If Charlton drop points for example if they lose to Portsmouth on Saturday we would need to get 73 points because then Portsmouth could get a maximum 72 points.

I have left out the away fixture at Scunthorpe because its kind of irrelevant in working everything out. We need 11 points and if we manage to get 3 of those points away at Scunthorpe they would only be able to gain a maximum of 73 (currently 76)

Its going to be close whatever happens and for me its an exciting time to be an argyle fan!. My club have won me £1000 this year and I might yet go on to win some more if we can sneak a playoff play and gain promotion!

Sep 6, 2006
WottonForEngland":3i78nkhc said:
GreenArmy1984":3i78nkhc said:

#WeAreArgyle

I agree 9 points should be enough but we really need 11 for nothing else to matter.

Charlton can only get 9 more points than they currently have which would put them on 74 points. They have Portsmouth on Saturday, Blackburn the weekend after and Rochdale the last game of the season.

Should they obtain all 9 points it would mean that Portsmouth could only manage to get to 69 points so would be out of the running I would imagine.

We are currently on 64 points so to get above Charlton we need 11 points. If Charlton drop points for example if they lose to Portsmouth on Saturday we would need to get 73 points because then Portsmouth could get a maximum 72 points.

I have left out the away fixture at Scunthorpe because its kind of irrelevant in working everything out. We need 11 points and if we manage to get 3 of those points away at Scunthorpe they would only be able to gain a maximum of 73 (currently 76)

Its going to be close whatever happens and for me its an exciting time to be an argyle fan!. My club have won me £1000 this year and I might yet go on to win some more if we can sneak a playoff play and gain promotion!

Scunthorpe could be a play off for the play offs.

Oct 18, 2006
Balham_Green":198aqtj7 said:
WottonForEngland":198aqtj7 said:
GreenArmy1984":198aqtj7 said:

#WeAreArgyle

Scunthorpe could be a play off for the play offs.

True, but given that we need 11 points from 15 we could also afford to lose that game as long as it was the only 1 :)