Optimism Chants Thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Optimism Chants Thread

Apr 8, 2016
So we know we face a very challenging end to the season, where we imo we need possibly 4 more points from our last four games.

With that being said, and the majority of posts being a bit gloomy on our survival chances, I thought I'd start an optimistic thread on some fun chants we could sing if we beat Stoke at their place (as the alternative does not bear thinking about).

No Refunds. No Refunds, No refunds, No refunds.... (TBF could sing this at the start of the game too). - Tune of going down chant.

Your just an Argyle B Team, and Argyle B Team.

Sheuy - What's the score (classic). Followed by gives us a wave.

Always look on the bright side of life (Monty Python)

I brought my Mac for nothing, I guess I brought my Mac for nothing (if not raining - could also be switched to umbrella instead of Mac).

You can't steal our manager, as we haven't got one.

Any else got some chant ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Staths

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
A rendition of the infamous Holloway chant when we beat Leicester at their place. Just change it to Schumacher...

• Sad
Reactions: saxman and Argy1e
Apr 8, 2016
So we know we face a very challenging end to the season, where we imo we need possibly 4 more points from our last four games.

With that being said, and the majority of posts being a bit gloomy on our survival chances, I thought I'd start an optimistic thread on some fun chants we could sing if we beat Stoke at their place (as the alternative does not bear thinking about).

No Refunds. No Refunds, No refunds, No refunds.... (TBF could sing this at the start of the game too). - Tune of going down chant.

Your just an Argyle B Team, and Argyle B Team.

Sheuy - What's the score (classic). Followed by gives us a wave.

Always look on the bright side of life (Monty Python)

I brought my Mac for nothing, I guess I brought my Mac for nothing (if not raining - could also be switched to umbrella instead of Mac).

Any else got some chant ideas?

We’re only here for the oatcakes?
Like that

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
No refunds without a receipt, No refunds without a receipt,
Search your bins, Search your bins
No refunds without a receipt ....into

Thank you very much for the compensation, thank very much, thank you very, very, very much

Reactions: MustardEagle
Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
Schuey was our leader,
He bled green and white,
Now he's gone to City,
And he's made you ... ....
Ian Foster left us,
And we don't give a ...
'Cus we are Plymouth Argyle
And the Greens are staying up

Allez...

Maybe not!!

Oct 10, 2012
I appreciate the thread is all for good humour however on the day can there actually be support for the team rather than anti Schuey songs 🤣

Some of the chants at Rotherham in what was a must win game were odd to say the least!