Once a Prat, Always a Prat (Stansfield) | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Once a Prat, Always a Prat (Stansfield)

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
For those of us of a certain age that’s disgusting. With regard to Stansfield I understand why he reacted the way he did but I would like to think he will realise that it was a moronic few that engaged in the sick chants. That said I don’t think he would ever sign for us given his obvious allegiance to City and the fact that if it didn’t go well for him there are those idiots that would potentially drag it up again. I wish him well unless he’s facing us again obviously.

Exactly how I feel about him. Good luck to the lad, he's been through something horrific and I wish him all the best, unless he's playing against Argyle.

Ironically, he's exactly the kind of player that we need and in other circumstances we'd see him as attainable.

Jan 27, 2012
Exactly how I feel about him. Good luck to the lad, he's been through something horrific and I wish him all the best, unless he's playing against Argyle.

Ironically, he's exactly the kind of player that we need and in other circumstances we'd see him as attainable.
I’d be very happy if he came here on loan. Once a green, always a green. That probably won’t happen of course.