Once a Prat, Always a Prat (Stansfield) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Once a Prat, Always a Prat (Stansfield)

Oct 31, 2015
Ah don't be so millennial and snow flake.

Idiots chanted at him.about his dad not that long ago and found it funny.

He's a young lad with emotions above anything I could muster nowadays and he knew he could get under our skins.

Move onšŸ¤¦

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
Ah don't be so millennial and snow flake.

Idiots chanted at him.about his dad not that long ago and found it funny.

He's a young lad with emotions above anything I could muster nowadays and he knew he could get under our skins.

Move onšŸ¤¦
Itā€™s premeditated, nothing to do with emotions. Iā€™m surprised no one jumped over and smacked him.

Hes a brilliant player mind when you compare him to Ben Waine (I wish heā€™d scored today)

Mexijan1

šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
āœ… Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Stupid in the extreme might be in trouble for that.

Reactions: Emeraldinho

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
He knew what he was doing- talk about inciting provocation
He probably thinks it is rather amusing but don't the EFL have a rather strict dress code
At least we will not come across him again this season

Reactions: MustardEagle

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016
Tin hat on here, but you canā€™t really blame after the abuse he got last season. If he done that by Zoo corner, the reaction would of been a lot worse

Apr 16, 2016
Can we not do this? Iā€™m really not sure I want a thread thatā€™ll spew out vitriol
There should be no vitriol....but...If I was his mentor ( uncle, pastor, manager, friend, whatever) I'd advise him to develop character rather than getting involved in stupid incendiary stuff ( despite the previous provocation by a very small minority ). It just breeds more hassle and hatred - for him mainly.
Remember how Beckham dealt with all that was thrown at him and became a national treasure for showing amazing character. No-one really likes idiots , apart from their own group of similar minded ones.
Heroes rise above things. Fools get involved with fools.
Seeing it's Christmas ...'overcome evil with good ' , 'turn the other cheek' ' forgive and you'll be forgiven' etc etc etc
Stansfield could learn a lesson or two. (As could we all of course ;) )
He certainly raises his game against Argyle, though, and I salute him for letting the bad chants fuel his passion to do us damage. He should just let his feet & head do the talking though IMO.