On the way from Cardiff | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the way from Cardiff

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
pastiesforlife":2ri7aa3h said:
PL2 3DQ":2ri7aa3h said:
If true, I would guess at right-back Jazz Richards.

Sky reporting that Jazz Richards is still not available due to injury for the match against Spurs.

Bit of a leap to think that it is because he's about to go on loan to Argyle but who knows.

But Warnock reported at 1030 31st December that he was back training- https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... 72#1445896

Aug 5, 2016
Nobby":26zwgvyz said:
r4h4al":26zwgvyz said:
John Cooper":26zwgvyz said:
Or O’keefe coming back
I was thinking that. He was injured so maybe he's recovered and now he's back.

Else it could be Sean Morrison. He is a Plymouth boy after all.

Yeah I’m sure Cardiff are about loan out there captain who starts most weeks to league one. Seems plausible.

I've heard Cardiff have accepted Argyle's £45,000 bid. Morrison said he was relishing the prospect of moving back in with his Mum and Dad and couldn't wait to get focused on the big relegation battle - keeping Argyle in League One. He told a friend that Premier League football bores him and he likes having a pizza after the game, so it's definitely Devon next for him.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Knibbsworth":o6xbis8r said:
Nobby":o6xbis8r said:
r4h4al":o6xbis8r said:
John Cooper":o6xbis8r said:
Or O’keefe coming back
I was thinking that. He was injured so maybe he's recovered and now he's back.

Else it could be Sean Morrison. He is a Plymouth boy after all.

Yeah I’m sure Cardiff are about loan out there captain who starts most weeks to league one. Seems plausible.

I've heard Cardiff have accepted Argyle's £45,000 bid. Morrison said he was relishing the prospect of moving back in with his Mum and Dad and couldn't wait to get focused on the big relegation battle - keeping Argyle in League One. He told a friend that Premier League football bores him and he likes having a pizza after the game, so it's definitely Devon next for him.

:lol: :lol:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":23fd8ppp said:

Would love this to be true - he’s a really good player.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":3q1nglrg said:

Would love this to be true - he’s a really good player.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Oscar coming for a medical??

Aug 5, 2016
By the sounds of it, Oscar's last minute decision means Cardiff can't offload Jazz Richards on us, which means there is no room for Clyne at Cardiff, so Clyne's gone to Bournemouth instead. This Threlkeld must be some player! :-D

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Knibbsworth":2ysdmpae said:
By the sounds of it, Oscar's last minute decision means Cardiff can't offload Jazz Richards on us, which means there is no room for Clyne at Cardiff, so Clyne's gone to Bournemouth instead. This Threlkeld must be some player! :-D

He is to us!!! :)

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
ghost of hughie reed":1uka8kis said:
He WAS decent for us. Future form is unknown...just saying.

That’s my fear as well, Oscar was a good player, but he’s not played much first team football since he left us and I do wonder what effect this could have had on his game. I would hope though that as he gets more games he’ll get back to the form he showed while he was with us.

Quick question, has anyone joined us more than 3 times? - this will be the third time he’s signed for us.