On the Terrace today at Rovers | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the Terrace today at Rovers

May 3, 2016
:stir: If you are questioning how the club is being run, why do you not contact the appropriate people employed at Argyle?

You and I know Ian is not employed by the club, I think we are all concerned we are bottom of the league but to take it out on one person, is a little embarrassing and spineless, I have never met you Bristol Rich, but I can imagine exactly how you look and act, wimp.

May 1, 2011
area51":3c8dk403 said:
:stir: If you are questioning how the club is being run, why do you not contact the appropriate people employed at Argyle?

You and I know Ian is not employed by the club, I think we are all concerned we are bottom of the league but to take it out on one person, is a little embarrassing and spineless, I have never met you Bristol Rich, but I can imagine exactly how you look and act, wimp.

Spot on, that's my CV. Although my looks are a product of my genetics, I can't help them. Clothes wise I go smart casual most of the time if that helps.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":3a567rmf said:
By the way, me at Rovers!! Not a Chairman to be seen. :greensmile:

pS67XEC.jpg

How on earth did you cope with me being that close se to you IJN

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sorry Mr Harper, no banter with you. I saw what you wrote, end of any relationship. Move on, I have.

I replied to your 'hello' yesterday, let's leave it at that.

Dec 19, 2009
The Doctor":2pl2rlys said:
What I want to know is how exactly those people managed to buy seats for the game...

Knowing the chairman might give some people an unfair advantage I'd imagine!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
keyser soze":1x1o0zau said:
The Doctor":1x1o0zau said:
What I want to know is how exactly those people managed to buy seats for the game...

Knowing the chairman might give some people an unfair advantage I'd imagine!

You do know that a chair man is not the person at a club who organises/sells seats?? :think:

Anyway the answer to: "how exactly those people managed to buy seats for the game" is:
Out of their pensions, I would imagine! :whistle: :oops:

N

NorfolkGreen

Knarf Reprah":2eeb0pmi said:
IJN":2eeb0pmi said:
By the way, me at Rovers!! Not a Chairman to be seen. :greensmile:

pS67XEC.jpg

How on earth did you cope with me being that close se to you IJN

If ever a photo summed up the challenge of being an Argyle supporter (other than the lady on the far right who may have just had a "moment")