On the pitch | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On the pitch

Aug 17, 2011
If were become safe at home to oxford or away at morecombe is their any plan to get on the pitch, I've heard maybe when we play cheltenham but as soon as were safe the next game at home park should be when,we start celebrating

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
I'm thankful we still have a team. I'm grateful we haven't been relegated out of the league. We'll finish 85+somethingth in the league this year. A large number of people have lost money and some, their jobs. What's to celebrate?

Aug 17, 2011
Why,not celebrate the club surviving and retaining our league status, for someone who is thankful they have a club your not doing a great job of showing it

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
If at the end of Oxford the fat lady is singing (90% says she will be) I actually expect there to be tears around HP :huddle: and even if the crowd is 3 + a dog the roar will beat the promotion roar under Luggy. It will be an event that sits right up there. :scarf: :scarf: :party:

Bring some tissues

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
tigertony":21xr17ww said:
If at the end of Oxford the fat lady is singing (90% says she will be) I actually expect there to be tears around HP :huddle: and even if the crowd is 3 + a dog the roar will beat the promotion roar under Luggy. It will be an event that sits right up there. :scarf: :scarf: :party:

Bring some tissues
I agree Tony.
Tissues at the ready :thumbs:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
LG":2tquja8r said:
Rob.
You know how emotional I can get mate :cool:

Stick to the tissues mate ............as trying to get over the fence at the end of the game at your age might be a tad tricky :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
greenmarc":2jbi2tr5 said:
LG":2jbi2tr5 said:
Rob.

Stick to the tissues mate ............as trying to get over the fence at the end of the game at your age might be a tad tricky :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Now let me think.....the word rhymes with Tanker :thumbs:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
LG":2nyqbhah said:
greenmarc":2nyqbhah said:
LG":2nyqbhah said:
Rob.

Now let me think.....the word rhymes with Tanker :thumbs:

Keep thinking my old mukker ................see you in the lyndy saturday :stout: :stout: