OI Ottawa Green! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

OI Ottawa Green!

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Stop putting commas into your sweepstake entries as it buggers up my automation in Excel!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
You are not the only one Mike - just the main culprit.

Commas in the up to four scorers box is OK, it is the number boxes which cause the problem.

Oct 31, 2022
You are not the only one Mike - just the main culprit.

Commas in the up to four scorers box is OK, it is the number boxes which cause the problem.

Whilst you're giving out a few slaps on the wrist, it's an opportune time for me to apologise for my previous incorrect inputs - which were later deemed as attempted cheating.

The rules page on your website has only started working in the last few weeks and I couldn't figure out why some people had been putting 3 or 4 goal scorers, yet only predicting the 1 Argyle goal. I assumed they were listing assisters, too. When I later predicted 4 goals for Argyle and listed 8 players, my intention was to list the goal scorers and assisters.

Anyway, after receiving the asterisk of doom from you for two weeks running, I believe, I checked the rules page again and it worked. Now I understand and there shall be no further infringements!

Oct 31, 2022
Don't worry about it. I wish you had pointed out that you were having trouble with the rules page though!
I considered it a number of times, but you're a busy man. Didn't want to add to your troubles. 👍

Appreciate you running this, I enjoy it!

Reactions: Argylegames