Oh and Luke Jephcott scored tonight. | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oh and Luke Jephcott scored tonight.

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Be interesting to see Jephers playing alongside Cosgrove in a 2 up front formation.

BBC say they were playing 4 3 3 on Saturday

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
If time was on Swindon’s side then he would be a permanent Swindon player by now.
6539E1F6-3C98-4CDB-8927-55D84DE1037C.png

Jan 22, 2016

And it was Dewsnip's comments that sparked the quotes I've pasted in above - he created confusion in Swindon so they cleared up the situation pretty robustly.

Remember that it was Dewsnip who insisted we wouldn't be selling Camara to a League One rival so not everything he says should be taken as gospel.
Point taken but two completely different scenarios surely?

We obviously didn’t want to sell Pan to a promotion rival, but he/his agent backed us in to a corner on that one. Club couldn’t keep an unhappy player and had to sell him at the final hour to the only suitor.

However, you’d think Dewsnip would be pretty clued up on the ins and outs of a transfer agreement. I’m pretty sure he’ll be a Swindon player come January, but for us not to have a say in that would seem pretty strange.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
It's becoming clear now that Camara needed an operation and with no long term contract in place we weren't going to pay for it. He should have signed his extension with us sooner.

I cant see either Camara or Jephcott fitting into our current style of play. It's all worked out for everybody so time to move on.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Jephcott not playing today is he injured