NZ V England second test | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

NZ V England second test

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Southee to Crawley, 2 runs
Goes hard, and dropped at third slip!
Wagner to Crawley, (no ball)
Perfection from Wagner!... oh my, imperfection! A perfect inswinger from the left-armer, bending in at pace, on a perfect length, clipping the back pad to flick the top of off, but he's over-stepped!
Zak Crawley c Bracewell b Southee 4
18/1

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
England 77/1 in the first 30 mins. Duckett 36 ball 50
115/1 after 18 overs Duckett 83no Pope 22 no
117/2 Ben Duckett c Bracewell b Tickner 84
134/2 at Lunch Pope 30no, Root 9no

Last edited:

Mat

Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
325/9 dec. Jimmy didn’t even get a bat. Live by the sword die by the sword, feels sub par.

yes I do miss TMS.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Isn't it disappointing when the BBC isn't doing the commentary. Sign of the times. I'm guessing it's on Talksport2, but I can't bring myself to listen to that station.
The Talksport 2 coverage is dreadful, I guess TMS maybe took a decision that as this was overnight it wasn't worth going for?

Shame that Brook didn't get to his 100 and equal the record but there is always the 2nd innings. I love the Bazball approach but Root being caught reverse scooping on the 1st day of a test seems a bit of a waste.

NZ 3 down at close, we're in a strong position!

Nov 18, 2011
Well that declaration went well. We certainly wouldn't have been doing anything like that a few years ago.
That's Bazball for you, at least it's always trying to make things happen.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
England Flag
England
325/9d
New Zealand Flag
New Zealand
(18 ov) 37/3
Day 1 - New Zealand trail by 288 runs.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Athers was on Talksport yesterday which make it much more bearable.

I've no idea the thought process of Broad being a nightwatchman (night-hawk as he calls himself), surely he is just scaring the life out of his team mate at the other end.

Test match set up nicely, more pleasingly my son after 40 hours of travel has arrived in Wellington in readiness for the 2nd test. He is just 17 and travelled alone, so a pretty big deal, he is going to be used as a net bowler by both sides in the run up to the second test, so leaving his A Level studies behind for hopefully 2 weeks that will open his eyes to the big wide world. Dad sat at home very jealous, but immensely proud, but above all hoping he befriends a few players to ensure some Ashes tickets for the summer.