Now we are safe, lets have some fun.... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Now we are safe, lets have some fun....

Oct 24, 2010
I think we need a couple more points before we can say with any confidence we are safe. If Hereford and Macclesfield win their next two games and we lose (unlikely but possible) we won't be looking quite so secure then.

O

oggyale

lunarjetman":1nszzi1s said:
We are NOT safe !!
I cant believe how daft some people are.

My thoughts exactly.

49 points = total safety.
48 points = probable and likely safety.

Like the Purse report has quoted in today's Herald ''we can't rest on our laurels''.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
lunarjetman":1dx8erye said:
We are NOT safe !!
Agreed but the balance of probabilities is in our favour and I believe in the players' ability and professionalism to finish the job off.

During the course of the season we have moved along the path from fantasy to hope to belief to safety (not without its backwards steps) and I think the results on Monday was moved us a big step at this stage of the season and we are nearly (but not quite) at the end of the road.

lunarjetman":1dx8erye said:
I cant believe how daft some people are.
Really? Can't you? There were people saying how we would make the play-offs after we won at Rovers on Boxing Day to go bottom of the league!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
plymptonpilgreen":2yrtzd2p said:
we are not safe.

Yet

surprised no-one has posted this picture yet (i can't do pictures! :sad: i don't do compooters!! :sad: )

Szell tortures Babe by drilling into his teeth, without anesthetic, and repeatedly asks the question, "Is it safe?" Babe does not know what the question means, nor the interrogator's identity. In the course of torturing him, Szell offers him the analgesic clove oil as inducement to cooperate.

I can't be sure if I see Fletch drilling Brent or vice versa. or is it John Deehan (in a mask) drilling Nancekivell?? :shock: :lol:

May 16, 2005
Elburton
mm.jpg

May 16, 2005
Elburton
Click on the Img icon above the text field. Then, copy and paste the url of the image you want to show in between the two sets of brackets:-

Simples!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Dave Summers":tdyu9ucr said:
Click on the Img icon above the text field. Then, copy and paste the url of the image you want to show in between the two sets of brackets:-

Simples!

i'm sure you are trying to help but i've just put your post through Babelfish and it is still gobbledegook to me!! :lol: :tumbleweed: :lol:

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Yes, if ONE of Macc and Hereford win the next two games (much stranger things have happened) and we lose the next two which is quite likely, then we are right back in it so lets not party just yet...

May 16, 2005
Elburton
Dave Langmead":8anhhcaq said:
Dave Summers":8anhhcaq said:

Simples!

i'm sure you are trying to help but i've just put your post through Babelfish and it is still gobbledegook to me!! :lol: :tumbleweed: :lol:

:lol:

Fair enough!

A

Argyle1886

I'm not so sure. I'll keep my oars in the boat until we're mathematically safe!