Now aint that Perty | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Now aint that Perty

Jul 29, 2010
Crop circles. Suddenly the incompetence of the last couple of months makes sense, we're being controlled by aliens.

......and for those of us who don't believe in such nonsense and know such things are man made - put the groundstaff in charge of the club. Why?, that's the most competent thing done by an Argyle employee all season, a shining example to everyone else of 'do what you're supposed to be doing and do it well'.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
X Isle":2sjsu28t said:
Crop circles. Suddenly the incompetence of the last couple of months makes sense, we're being controlled by aliens.

......and for those of us who don't believe in such nonsense and know such things are man made - put the groundstaff in charge of the club. Why?, that's the most competent thing done by an Argyle employee all season, a shining example to everyone else of 'do what you're supposed to be doing and do it well'.
Knew there was something funny going on ;) :lol:

Jul 7, 2006
Pogleswoody":219o8wdt said:
Long time since we had a close encounter with a third round! :whistle:
That is clever. Brought a smile to my face.
Perhaps the markings are indicative of our performances... going round in circles!!!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
SurreyGreen":1d2valrz said:
X Isle":1d2valrz said:

Knew there was something funny going on ;) :lol:

Perhaps we are trying to sign a few aliens. ET will take on a difference meaning from 'extra time' being played!

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Saracen10":s2k7gfek said:
Just hope the players don't think they are running lanes !!

No chance of that :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
Argyle Nutter":2duhljs2 said:
Saracen10":2duhljs2 said:

Really, any given game at Home Park has seen players running round in circles in the middle of the park :lol:

I'm joking, but then, hang on, naah, he wouldn't, would he?........maybe Fletch's tactical masterplan is to mark out on the pitch where he wants his players to run :shock:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
X Isle":1c4ri2g0 said:
Argyle Nutter":1c4ri2g0 said:
Saracen10":1c4ri2g0 said:

Really, any given game at Home Park has seen players running round in circles in the middle of the park :lol:

I'm joking, but then, hang on, naah, he wouldn't, would he?........maybe Fletch's tactical masterplan is to mark out on the pitch where he wants his players to run :shock:

:lol:

Mar 12, 2008
Leeds
X Isle":2sr5kjye said:

I suspect the larger ones are not crop circles, but instead Nick Chadwick's turning circles.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
From down here on the ground, it is difficult to see the sheer scale and size of it, only when you get up in a plane and fly over Home Park can you see what a huge hole the club is in and what a complete mess the whole area is. There is no doubt in my mind, that this site was put together so that, when inquisitive aliens flew over, they would have no option other than to go somewhere else! so it is a defensive work but even from up here the defence looks shaky! :oops: :sad: