Norwich v Argyle - MatchDay Thread Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 37 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norwich v Argyle - MatchDay Thread Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Would like to see a reply of that penalty incident with Devine that Foster talks about.

Devine left his leg in to initiate contact. It was a blatant dive and the referee got it spot on. If that we’re against us we’d be calling Devine a rotten cheat. Bundu or Wright deserve to start on Monday.

Reactions: The Lyndhurst Sage

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
And why would that be? Because the fans is divided and we’re not allowed to criticise the head coach and we all should be happy clappy?
Again, I didn't say that. Why don't you read what I say instead of putting your own spin on things? I am as frustrated as every fan. But kicking off and acting like an entitled (to success) spoiled brat, moaning and whining when we should be getting behind everything green is not going to help, is it. Why can't you see that. Perhaps you need to change your PASOTI name? Just a thought.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Devine left his leg in to initiate contact. It was a blatant dive and the referee got it spot on. If that we’re against us we’d be calling Devine a rotten cheat. Bundu or Wright deserve to start on Monday.

l saw that as well, regarding leaving his leg to initiate contact. However, the speed that GK came sliding out seemed to me his momentum would of gone into Devine.

Reactions: dunlop
Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
We still had a few chances today to score more then one.
Hardie missed two chances
But then Norwich missed an open goal.
Was never a penalty for us.
Ref was rubbish 80% of the time.

Going forward i would bench Hardie and go with the moose.
I would also drop the high press and press just inside their half, not ontop of their keeper.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
High emotions and frustration, but taking today in isolation we were very good for large parts.
With an hour gone, they were looking toothless and out of ideas.
I try to stay balanced, but what a homer. The 8 yellows to none is one thing, but what frustrated me was when we were slow to take a throw or free kick he was blowing his whistle, waving his arms etc, the moment they went 2-1 up he sort of forgot this rule and just let them do everything at their leisure.
Houghton and Randell were very good, as was Morgs. I've been to games where we have been far worse and won.
If we play like this the next 7 games we will be ok.

May 16, 2016
Most of had the benefit of seeing it from a different angle than Foster did, plus we had replays. If Foster said what he said before watching it back, it's perhaps understandable.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Again, I didn't say that. Why don't you read what I say instead of putting your own spin on things? I am as frustrated as every fan. But kicking off and acting like an entitled (to success) spoiled brat, moaning and whining when we should be getting behind everything green is not going to help, is it. Why can't you see that. Perhaps you need to change your PASOTI name? Just a thought.

Ha ha, how am I acting like an entitled to success spoiled brat and kicking off? Just because I don’t agree with something you said.

I’m fully behind them 100% but not Foster.

I’m not a newbie who has jumped on the bandwagon the past 18 months or so.

Reactions: Monster Green

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
You may not be happy but it might just help the team if you continue to clap?

I will always be behind the team, but to say the fans will be one reason we will go down is ridiculous

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Ha ha, how am I acting like an entitled to success spoiled brat and kicking off? Just because I don’t agree with something you said.

I’m fully behind them 100% but not Foster.

I’m not a newbie who has jumped on the bandwagon the past 18 months or so.
Jesus man, what is wrong with you! Why so defensive, this isn't about you! Spoiled brat, kicking off is about some of 'us fans' as you put it - not all of them, nor you! As I said before, we need to be behind everything associated with Argyle right now. I don't want the booing and Foster Out chants in the Demport. I won't join in, as much as I don't like the Foster era. It's embarrassing and entitled.