Norwich v Argyle - MatchDay Thread Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 39 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norwich v Argyle - MatchDay Thread Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Morning, hope we have all calmed down following yesterdays crazy game. The match yesterday had a lot of chances for both teams. The game unfortunately ended in a 2-1 defeat despite some cracking chances! Below you will find stats comparing both teams attacks and also a poll.
View attachment 14645
These above stats suggest our chances were of higher quality and more dangerous and that a lot of Norwich's were wasted. The score line along side the stats, suggest a new no.9 may be required.

I've removed the poll, it's not relevant to this (now merged) thread and there's already a Ryan Hardie thread.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2015
Plymouth
Just watched the efl show, the penalty shout wasn't even shown so guess it wasn't, I just want to stay in this league its amazing.

Now Ipswich did have a penalty shout.

Last edited:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
My worry is that whenever we see a somewhat encouraging away performance (Blackburn, Middlesbrough) we then lose at home straight afterwards without registering a shot on target. We need to follow yesterday’s performance up with a result on Monday, no excuses.

Reactions: Green Flash