No thought for the Supporters | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No thought for the Supporters

Dec 3, 2005
It seems that the TV Channels rule over the FA & the EFL. Today's game WBA v Wolves kick off at 11:45.
Yes the grounds are not far from each other, but I expect the supporters do not live in those stadiums. Like Argyle I expect many live a fair distance.
Some of the kick off times, we have seen over the past few seasons, give absolutely no thought for the travelling Supporters.

Reactions: Tavy Tony
Oct 2, 2021
The police advised an early kick off. It's a notorious fixture for trouble. It's an absolute powder keg of a fixture.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
It seems that the TV Channels rule over the FA & the EFL. Today's game WBA v Wolves kick off at 11:45.
Yes the grounds are not far from each other, but I expect the supporters do not live in those stadiums. Like Argyle I expect many live a fair distance.
Some of the kick off times, we have seen over the past few seasons, give absolutely no thought for the travelling Supporters.

Will be done on police advice

Reactions: Tavy Tony

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester

Proof is in the pudding today