No Longer a Knee Jerk reaction | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No Longer a Knee Jerk reaction

KCJ

Nov 23, 2011
Its only the first week on November and already this season i`ve witnessed some of the worst Argyle horror shows for years. Every time I`ve then viewed this message board its met with the same "we are improving" and "Give Fletch time" responses. A poor pre-season, Aldershot home, Dagenham away, Port vale home second half, Bristol rovers home, Wimbledon home, Now Dorchester in the cup.
We cant defend set pieces, we cant score goals, we dont close our opponents down and dont give me this possesion lark, our players are clearly not good enough to pass their way up this division.
Paul Sturrock used to say that most footballers at this level need to be told very bluntly what to do on the pitch through no nonsense clear instruction and very basic but effective tactics.
Warnock and Sturrock showed when they we here how to get up and out this division, we are going nowhere and surely there is enough evidence now to say that these post defeat postings are no longer a knee jerk reaction ?
Time for change of Manager and Coaches - and a new experienced face to organise this shower into something that looks like a football team.

Dec 7, 2006
KCJ":hsrnfam0 said:
Its only the first week on November and already this season i`ve witnessed some of the worst Argyle horror shows for years. Every time I`ve then viewed this message board its met with the same "we are improving" and "Give Fletch time" responses. A poor pre-season, Aldershot home, Dagenham away, Port vale home second half, Bristol rovers home, Wimbledon home, Now Dorchester in the cup.
We cant defend set pieces, we cant score goals, we dont close our opponents down and dont give me this possesion lark, our players are clearly not good enough to pass their way up this division.
Paul Sturrock used to say that most footballers at this level need to be told very bluntly what to do on the pitch through no nonsense clear instruction and very basic but effective tactics.
Warnock and Sturrock showed when they we here how to get up and out this division, we are going nowhere and surely there is enough evidence now to say that these post defeat postings are no longer a knee jerk reaction ?
Time for change of Manager and Coaches - and a new experienced face to organise this shower into something that looks like a football team.
Oh, don't you worry. the usual suspects will be along any minute now to tell you how 'pathetic' and 'ridiculous' this thread is and that we should all get behind the team (Team??!! Yeh, right... :funny: ). Here's a novel idea, how about the 'team', including our so-called manager, showing a bit of bottle and earning their bleddy money - that the long suffering fans are paying don't forget - just for once? :furious: