Nik's November Night Now November 9th!! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nik's November Night Now November 9th!!

A

Anonymous

Try selling that with your teeth in!! Please note the change of date, it's Friday the 9th and not the 2nd.

Now up on their website.

http://www.greentaverners.co.uk/2012/10 ... fle-prize/

Please support St Luke's Hospice via the Argyle Five (+3).

These Argyle supporters are doing this for the very best of reasons, so any support you can give them, please do do.

The support has been amazing so far, and we now have to go for the final push.

This promises to be a very good night, and is the first of the events to be held in the GT Suite in the run up to Christmas. This is the only St Luke's one, but lots of good nights are to be held by Gary, Mark, Bill and their band of great helpers. :scarf:

A

Anonymous

These really are selling well, despite the change of date, so if you want to attend, there's only about 50-60 tickets left.

Ian

A

Anonymous

IMG_2541.jpg

A

Anonymous

No mate, I don't think so.

What you could do, is to pay money into the Just Giving page, and then I'll give you the corresponding number of tickets.

How's them apples?

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
Ian Newell":3driao64 said:
No mate, I don't think so.

What you could do, is to pay money into the Just Giving page, and then I'll give you the corresponding number of tickets.

How's them apples?

Ian i've just put £20 in on your page.

I'll pick 2 up tomorrow if thats ok?

I'll be the one walking like i've got a mule between my legs........ i've just had a hernia op and its fuckin sore!!!!!

Cheers, good effort on the challenge.

Apples??? :eh:

SS

A

Anonymous

Saw that mate, just come up and use the secret password.

A

Anonymous

Not a problem pal. I'll hold a couple back until we meet. :thumbs:

A

Anonymous

People, just to let you know, all monies raised from this will now go to Tim Paige and Miller's Just Giving pages.

If, which is very possible, the proceeds will then push their totals past the £5k mark, we then donate to some of the others who are walking with the Argyle Eight, who have not been as luck as we have.

Hope this sits right with all those that have bought tickets. After all, it is St Luke's that get the money.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Ian Newell":5ph6cskk said:
People, just to let you know, all monies raised from this will now go to Tim Paige and Miller's Just Giving pages.

If, which is very possible, the proceeds will then push their totals past the £5k mark, we then donate to some of the others who are walking with the Argyle Eight, who have not been as luck as we have.

Hope this sits right with all those that have bought tickets. After all, it is St Luke's that get the money.
Bloody superb :clap: