Nicking for annoyance. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nicking for annoyance.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
This one has s actually been done for me. I have always wanted remove the window winder from the car. Now it is I the driver who has control and the say as to when the windows can be opened. 😁

Jul 29, 2010
Not nicking exclusively, more of it was 'rearranging', but I recall being told by an old work colleague of something cold and calculated he did in a previous life before departing a flat he'd been sharing with his girlfriend and his best mate.

After discovering a VHS of them, shall we say, 'engaged in horizontal jogging' he had all day to pack his stuff and leave a note before they came home from work. That took about half an hour...

The rest of the time he thought would be better employed with retribution. A highly skilled individual 'Dave' could turn his hand to most things so turned his head to...

Removing all the light bulbs (they were coming back after dark).

Re-hanging four internal doors to the opposite side so the handles were all on the hinge side.

Ditto the fridge!

Purchasing and placing fish in various non obvious locations including unstitching and restitching cushions and a mattress.

Cling film was stretched tightly over the loo bowl so as to be 'invisible' and the cistern was rigged so once flushed it couldn't be stopped.

Swapping every single CD, LP, VHS cassette into the wrong sleeves... and apparently his mate had a huge vinyl collection.

There were other things, he had all day, but those are the ones I remember. I don't condone such behaviour but can't deny there was provocation... but I stayed on the right side of 'Dave' after hearing that :ROFLMAO:

May 16, 2016
Not stealing, but in the UAE in the 80s, I always dared myself to rearrange and mix up the shoes outside of a Mosque.

I never did.

Nothing needs nicking. Just need my partner to "tidy up".

I feel your pain.
The top drawer beside my bed is my safe place - as long as I always put everything important (car keys, wallet, passport, etc.) in there, I know I'll always be able to find them after my other half has tidied up. Otherwise, no chance.
I actually bought her a keyfinder thing where you attach a little circular fob to your keys (and, in her case, also her glasses, purse, and any number of other things). Then you can press the relevant button on the controller and the fob beeps til you find what you've lost... she 'put away' the controller and it hasn't been seen since. But she still has the little circular things attached to her keys, etc.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Relocating all the 'victims' pairs of (eye) glasses to the darkest corner of the attic.

Oh, and probably his/her beer glasses as well.