New Sub Reddit - /r/PAFC | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Sub Reddit - /r/PAFC

Evening Chaps!

This'll be more for the younger supporters in here, some who may use a site called Reddit.

Basically it's a site that branches out into tons of different interests (Music, different sports teams and even cities) which you can pick and choose what you subscribe to...

I've always wondered when someone would start a PAFC page, and they finally have! So I'm just letting any redditors know that if you want to talk Argyle, you can do it on here as well as on PASOTI!

(Apologies for the New World Logo, I've had a word with the mod and it'll be changed pretty soon!)

Hopefully see some of you guys there.

E

Ed_Blackburn

Bollox is reddit for young supporters. I've often considered doing this myself, for cross posting, but not got the inclination or time. Glad someone else has.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Jul 29, 2010
Ooh a new yoof-centric social media gizmo, just what the world needs most. I must remember to look that up some day.

S

Sporting Lipson

X Isle":12qfyq19 said:
Ooh a new yoof-centric social media gizmo, just what the world needs most. I must remember to look that up some day.

Let it go fella, let the young be young, it's but a short time, but you can't tell em :)