New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Also just been told that we had a Red away/change shirt in the 50’s too!

• Wow
Reactions: smudja

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Exactly. As I say every year on here, there is no need to use any other colour than green, black and white.
Which is why it is so important that the Club should never adopt a branded green that is, in effect, black.
So for the last few years our club colours have been black, blacker and white.
This is partly why so many other clubs are using cool green for away and 3rd strips cos we 'own' them but we refuse to use them.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Which is why it is so important that the Club should never adopt a branded green that is, in effect, black.
So for the last few years our club colours have been black, blacker and white.
This is partly why so many other clubs are using cool green for away and 3rd strips cos we 'own' them but we refuse to use them.
I know we've done this to death, but if we play in green shirts then why do they have to be so dark? I like the away strip being predominantly white, personally.

Reactions: foreigner

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I know we've done this to death, but if we play in green shirts then why do they have to be so dark? I like the away strip being predominantly white, personally.

I like the dark green personally. Was never a fan of lighter shades of green.

Mar 29, 2020
I love the Dark Green Home Shirt it’s our Green now….Away Shirts though I hate Green in it….Any other colour is fine even Red…But it’s all choice though

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Love the dark green because it's not Celtic Hibs Yeovil or anyone but us... why I wear a green and black scarf so no to be confused with said teams!

TBP

Feb 28, 2022
As our colours are so distinctive, my ideal would be for the away kit to be the opposite of the home. So, to use last season's away kit as an example, the home shirt would be the same template but green with wide white band and narrow black bands, then predominantly green shorts/socks. I just like the symmetry of it!! Yellow isn't an Argyle colour for me.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Love the dark green because it's not Celtic Hibs Yeovil or anyone but us... why I wear a green and black scarf so no to be confused with said teams!
Yeovil is a case in point. Same bright green since 1895, no messing around with blacker green.
They've got a brand since 1895 our's dates from someone's whim in the 21st century?
And we're happy to concede our club history to Yeovil who joined the EFL after we opted for dark green black shirts and are not even in the EFL atm:unsure:?

Celtic the same 'branded' green since 1888?

Hibs the same green since 1933 but they have messed around a bit recently like us.
Hibs and Celtic not rivals of ours btw!

COYBs!! ☹️

Reactions: saxman
Status
Not open for further replies.