New shares issued | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New shares issued

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
According to Companies House new shares have been alloted.

Is something big about to happen?
Does this pave the way to announce a new investor?
Or just business humdrum?

Screenshot_20240423_195739_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240423_195614_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20240423_195634_Drive.jpg

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
No idea. 🤷🏻

Brickfield motions?

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Interesting it normally means something is happening I don't understand all this share business how you create more shares I don't know I guess the current shareholders are diluting there stake? Not sure if that's how it works or could it be to do with the TV director who resigned?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Interesting it normally means something is happening I don't understand all this share business how you create more shares I don't know I guess the current shareholders are diluting there stake? Not sure if that's how it works or could it be to do with the TV director who resigned?

Trevor East didn't own any shares, at the moment it's Simon Hallett with 88% of shares, Nick Giannotti the one Argyle Green member who remained having 10% and the other small percentage is owned by the Holliday family who recently changed the names of the two companies who own the shares.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Got to be for new money coming in surely.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
£36.2 Million?

May 21, 2016
Plymouth
Maybe it suggests one shareholder has £21million of shares and another has £15.2million. Valuing the company at £36.2 million with 41% of the club being sold?

Reactions: Adam

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
How many new shares were issued when Argyle Green came on board?

Does that information provide us any clues on the latest club valuation?

Reactions: woollygreen
Oct 5, 2013
This sounds like an interesting moment, with the amount mentioned being £36 million. What does it mean, anyone know definitively?

Jun 27, 2019
It was only two weeks ago that Simon said he had a couple of irons in the fire regarding new investors. If these new shares have come off the back of those talks then that process has moved incredibly quickly.

Reactions: Belfast Green

jthep

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 28, 2011
Looks like the shares in issue have increased by around 5 million against what was last reported in 2023. So if Simon does have the new ones he will now be well over 90% again. The £36.2million is simply the aggregate nominal value of the ordinary shares - based on their individual nominal values (there are 2 categories of ordinary shares). It does not represent the market "value" of the company - that will be for accountants and potential owners to argue about.

My guess is that the release of more equity reflects SHs payment re the Brickfields initiative. However it does make for interesting thoughts around any new investors that might appear. They could buy shares from SH - but that doesn't give the club any new cash. Or the club increases the share capital again - thus potentially diluting SH's own holding. Or a combination of the two. For me the critical thing is for SH to remain as majority shareholder - at least for sometime to come. However quite often a new investor might be quite happy to take a minority stake with the potential to increase in years to come. Ie - an orderly changing of the guard

What I can't see happening is anyone simply throwing money at it other than by buying shares (ie by significant unsecured loans). Unless of course one of us wins the Euromillion's jackpot.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
What I can't see happening is anyone simply throwing money at it other than by buying shares (ie by significant unsecured loans). Unless of course one of us wins the Euromillion's jackpot.
Cant imagine many takers at Championship level, if we were lower league then maybe... so we are just left waiting for Hallett to sell some to someone