New home for EFL Highlights | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New home for EFL Highlights

Sep 6, 2010
Stowmarket, Suffolk
Not seen anywhere else, please merge if so.

Have seen that QUEST TV are doing the highlights as lifted from their website below:-

EFL ON QUEST
Quest is the new home of EFL highlights! Throughout the season, host Colin Murray will bring you 90 minutes of extensive EFL match highlights from the Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League One, Sky Bet League Two, Carabao Cup and Checkatrade Trophy. Weā€™ll showcase all the must-watch moments for football fans across the country, alongside insightful analysis from Murray and a panel of expert pundits.

Bryan Tregunna

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Sep 22, 2003
IJN":2o0kmfo8 said:
All linked. No HD though! :greensmile:
I didn't understand what you meant, Ian. And as soon as I went towards the telly to record, I realised.

Channel 144 on Sky: Quest HD

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Bryan_Tregunna":2hinlmja said:
IJN":2hinlmja said:
I didn't understand what you meant, Ian. And as soon as I went towards the telly to record, I realised.

Any idea as to what time the programme will start presumably on a Sat evening?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Cheers Bryan, well found. :clap:

Now linked AND Quest HD added to favourites.

Sometimes, I love PASOTI. :greensmile:

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Quintrell_Green":1ljlndle said:
Bryan_Tregunna":1ljlndle said:
IJN":1ljlndle said:

Any idea as to what time the programme will start presumably on a Sat evening?

9pm to 10.30pm

May 16, 2016
I no longer subscribe to SKY but still have my old box. Checked it last night and Ch 144 Quest HD is still available. An alternative to the Freeview SD Channel.

Also, is it me, or has this move not been particularly well advertised ?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Guiri Green":174i6of2 said:
I no longer subscribe to SKY but still have my old box. Checked it last night and Ch 144 Quest HD is still available. An alternative to the Freeview SD Channel.

Also, is it me, or has this move not been particularly well advertised ?

Channel 5 didn't want to advertise it and unless you watch Quest I suspect you would not have seen any adverts for the new station/show.

Aug 22, 2006
Willis88":qeprvdnv said:
Never as good as the coverage was on BBC, but better than nothing!

Thatā€™s simply down to budgets.
Funny thing is a lot of the people involved in the bbc footie league were also involved in the channel 5 version and now theyā€™re involved in this one.

Plenty of big stories to kick off with in all 3 leagues that donā€™t necessarily involve us (Edwards playing though would be emotional) so please folks donā€™t expect more that 50 secs of highlights. I donā€™t understand where people think the time is going to come from unless you change the format but producers canā€™t just do this if the show has been signed off. Theyā€™d get the bullet. The only way it would work is if it was just VO driven and so no presenters/studio. That could add 20 odd seconds to the match edits. No more. Or the show is spread out evenly through the 3 leagues but thatā€™s never going to happen.

Weā€™d have reason to moan if stats are wrong or something major from the game is missed or thereā€™s an apparent lack of insight and knowledge or the actual camera coverage is poor etc.

Iā€™m happy thereā€™s a show and as a fan of all 3 leagues Iā€™m looking forward to it! I expect us to be bottom of the league 1 roundup as many of the other games have talking points beforehand whether it be new managers, relegated teams or the promoted teams.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Mazza26":1vqhdemz said:
Willis88":1vqhdemz said:
Never as good as the coverage was on BBC, but better than nothing!

Thatā€™s simply down to budgets.
Funny thing is a lot of the people involved in the bbc footie league were also involved in the channel 5 version and now theyā€™re involved in this one.

Plenty of big stories to kick off with in all 3 leagues that donā€™t necessarily involve us (Edwards playing though would be emotional) so please folks donā€™t expect more that 50 secs of highlights. I donā€™t understand where people think the time is going to come from unless you change the format but producers canā€™t just do this if the show has been signed off. Theyā€™d get the bullet. The only way it would work is if it was just VO driven and so no presenters/studio. That could add 20 odd seconds to the match edits. No more. Or the show is spread out evenly through the 3 leagues but thatā€™s never going to happen.

Weā€™d have reason to moan if stats are wrong or something major from the game is missed or thereā€™s an apparent lack of insight and knowledge or the actual camera coverage is poor etc.

Iā€™m happy thereā€™s a show and as a fan of all 3 leagues Iā€™m looking forward to it! I expect us to be bottom of the league 1 roundup as many of the other games have talking points beforehand whether it be new managers, relegated teams or the promoted teams.

I wasn't asking for hours of coverage for each game, my observation was simply that the BBC version had great conversation and analysis of more games and teams not just churning out goals for the sake of fulfilling the requirements of showing all the efl games.

The thing the BBC did best was not rolling out "experts" such as Clinton Morrison each week.

But anyway, what will be will be and we should be grateful we have anything.

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
The break leading to their first goal is horrendous to see again. Back to front like a knife through butter.

Looks like the wall was wrongly positioned for their second.