Moments of the season | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Moments of the season

Oct 1, 2013
Well we are nearly there and Argyle's Instagram account used the caption "Is this your favourite Argyle goal of the season?" on a video of Bundu's goal vs Leicester.

Got me thinking, what was my favourite goal of the season?

Were they favourite because they were a strike of real quality, Azaz v Watford, Whittaker v Sunderland, Mumba v Huddersfield

Or favourite because of their importance, Bundu v Leicester or Whittaker v Swansea or Mumba v Rotherham

Or favourite because of the feeling it generated Randell v Stoke or Whittaker v Rotherham.

If i had to sum up all three of those categories into 1 list of my 3 favourite Argyle goals of the season i'd go with...

1. Randell vs Stoke - just for the pure and utter joy it brought.
2. Azaz vs Watford - immense and effortless quality from a player in top form.
3. Mumba vs Huddersfield - felt like such a marker on our return to championship - we're here and we'll hurt you!

Feb 13, 2021
Many fine goals, but the Bunda goal against Leicester took a lot of pressure off the team towards our safety in the Championship. Could end up being the most important goal of the season!!!!!!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
For me it was Randell's v Stoke.

As much for the player as us but I did think the roof did well to take that noise as that hit the back of the net.

What a great season it has been. Apart from Fossicle it really has been top notch.

Feb 13, 2021
For me it was Randell's v Stoke.

As much for the player as us but I did think the roof did well to take that noise as that hit the back of the net.

What a great season it has been. Apart from Fossicle it really has been top notch.
Once the season is over Fossy will be dead man's shoe's

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
The Bundu Free kick, just stunning and unexpected !

Reactions: Penmaster

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Randell Vs Stoke, those were the best limbs at Home Park since Hartley’s winner against Portsmouth.

Jul 6, 2009
Bundu v Leicester. I had forgotten what it felt like to see us score at home, and when he passed the ball into the back of the net the sheer joy flowed all over my body again.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
The actual question is, what's your favourite goal of the season?

We have scored some great game-winning goals this season and there have been some real quality finishes.

But for me, my favourite goal hasn't been scored yet because it will be the goal that finally confirms our place in the Championship.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Azaz’s goal v Watford was in a different stratosphere to any other goal this season. Ridiculous technique. For me it’s probably second in goal of the season behind Wes Burns insane outside of the boot strike for Ipswich.
Surely we are talking about / only interested in Argyle goals!?