MLB 2023 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

MLB 2023

American Pilgrim

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 18, 2023
USA
Giants fan here, but a soft spot for the 49ers too.

Richardson will be the first to go tomorrow.
I think it will be Bryce Young, for some reason the Panthers are obsessed with him; don't see the hype myself but anyway. I can see Richardson going to the Colts at 4.

Giants fun huh? Well let me go ahead and put you on ignore haha. No for real even though they are in the same division as Washington, no problem with Giants fans. Cowboys fans on the other hand...

Think we will take whoever the best corner is available when we select.

Reactions: Adam

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I think it will be Bryce Young, for some reason the Panthers are obsessed with him; don't see the hype myself but anyway. I can see Richardson going to the Colts at 4.

Giants fun huh? Well let me go ahead and put you on ignore haha. No for real even though they are in the same division as Washington, no problem with Giants fans. Cowboys fans on the other hand...

Think we will take whoever the best corner is available when we select.

We aren’t until pick 25, so not expecting fireworks from us. Though, there seems to be many decent QB’s this year (though I am happy with Jones).

Not so many Wide Receivers coming through though.

Reactions: American Pilgrim

American Pilgrim

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 18, 2023
USA
We aren’t until pick 25, so not expecting fireworks from us. Though, there seems to be many decent QB’s this year (though I am happy with Jones).

Not so many Wide Receivers coming through though.
Yeah tbh Jones has been way better than I thought he might be. If I was in the Giants draft room, I would take either Johnston(WR from TCU) or Flowers the WR from Boston College. One of them I think will fall to 25 and would be good values. and Jones does need some more weapons.

Reactions: Adam

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
OMG, in a 60 min game they spend 50 mins having meetings and confering with coaches to make a play which usually doesnt work.🏈(n)

American Pilgrim

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 18, 2023
USA
OMG, in a 60 min game they spend 50 mins having meetings and confering with coaches to make a play which usually doesnt work.🏈(n)
Come on now friend, you tell me you haven't been to a Redblacks game? Yes I know CFL and NFL have different rules haha.

Played college American football myself, great times.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Come on now friend, you tell me you haven't been to a Redblacks game? Yes I know CFL and NFL have different rules haha.

Played college American football myself, great times.
Actually i have NEVER been to a Redblacks game, i did go to a few Roughrider games about 30 years ago, it was so boring.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth

American football just seems to be rugby league with committee meeting and a drinks reception after every tackle :sleep:

As a cricket fan I really enjoy the rhythm of baseball. I saw a game at the Oakland Coliseum decades ago, I've no idea what the score was or who they were playing though. I don't follow MLB at all but I do enjoy watching a game if I happen across one when channel-hopping or whatever.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
American Football isn't just about the 'game' though. Watching the Draft, the Pre-Game Shows, Combine etc is all part of the story. That's what makes it fascinating. The '60 minute' game is just a small part of the process really.

bd1981

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
I'm a massive Red Sox Fan although been a pretty poor showing in recent seasons however but the days of Nomar, Johnny Damon, Big Papi got me hooked - used to watch until the early hours on Channel 5 with my dad (god rest him) falling asleep on the sofa eating crisps. I've even got an official Red Sox Jersey in the Wardrobe...

American Pilgrim

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 18, 2023
USA
Anyone else noticed that the bad teams are really bad this season?
Well the A's don't give a damn anymore, essentially doing a real life 'Major League'(Great movie if never seen it) just biding their time until the move to Vegas, Royals traded away their best prospects, and the rest of the bad teams right now just simply have no talent and have a lot of guys who would not even make the squad on other teams.

Top to bottom not as strong as it usually is, but do think it will be a great race to see who wins the WS.