Missing Threads ? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Missing Threads ?

Jan 24, 2009
,plymouth
So this morning I cleared all my history and restarted my phone , I came onto Pasoti and there were couple threads I haven’t seen so I took a look . Soon as I logged into my account the threads disappeared.
I did post a thread couple months ago and got some replies saying read the endless posts already about the subject. So went looking for the post about the thread and couldn’t find it .
Is there something I’m doing wrong ?

May 31, 2016
I’ve had the same problem over the past six months or so. Whenever I’m logged in I seem to lose a few threads. I thought it was just me.

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
The mods quite rightly and very diligently merge similar threads so maybe that‘s where they have gone. It’s happened to threads I have started a couple of times and they were right to do it, I have no complaints.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
So this morning I cleared all my history and restarted my phone , I came onto Pasoti and there were couple threads I haven’t seen so I took a look . Soon as I logged into my account the threads disappeared.
I did post a thread couple months ago and got some replies saying read the endless posts already about the subject. So went looking for the post about the thread and couldn’t find it .
Is there something I’m doing wrong ?

From looking at your history you started a new thread in September that Bundu had just signed, another poster pointed out to you that there was already a 14 page thread about the same subject.
You then asked 'how do I delete this thread', the Mods then moved your thread to our archive section and out of public view.
You will get a notification when this happens.
Hopefully that explains it for you.

I'll move this thread to Contact the Admins forum.

Jan 24, 2009
,plymouth
So admin L tried again, if I log out I get to see January transfer rumours and the Sutton post match round up but soon as I log in both threads disappear. Any ideas please

Attachments

• IMG_1595.png
    IMG_1595.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1596.png
    IMG_1596.png
    344.8 KB · Views: 14

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The threads are stickied at the top of the forum. Can you scroll up a bit when you are logged in and take a screen shot?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like you may have blocked me 😀 which means you won't see my posts or any threads I've started.
Go to your account- settings - ignore. And if you want to see the threads 'unignore' me and the Site Manager account.

You obviously won't see this so I'll ask someone else to post.

Last edited:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
It looks like you may have blocked me 😀 which means you won't see my posts or any threads I've started.
Go to your account- settings - ignore. And if you want to see the threads 'unignore' me and the Site Manager account.

You obviously won't see this so I'll ask someone else to post.
Posted by PL2 3DQ. I’ve quoted it so it can be seen.

Reactions: PL2 3DQ

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Have you taken the site manager off ignore?