Minutes Applause (on 25 minutes at the replay. RIP) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Minutes Applause (on 25 minutes at the replay. RIP)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
They have now raised £1,190of £150 goal

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

C

CornishGreenWhite

Liverpool fans very classy as always. Upmost respect for them.

May 21, 2015
Is anyone else getting a feeling of unity between the Argo and LFC fans? I mean, beyond the obvious I have a feeling that there may be some longevity to this good feeling between the clubs.

Sentimental chat aside, this is such heartwarming stuff re: the applause/banner. Kudos to all.

Nearly £2,000 raised now!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
tandark":23tzahbb said:
Is anyone else getting a feeling of unity between the Argo and LFC fans? I mean, beyond the obvious I have a feeling that there may be some longevity to this good feeling between the clubs.

Sentimental chat aside, this is such heartwarming stuff re: the applause/banner. Kudos to all.

I recall the 'good feeling' years ago when Newcastle Utd clinched promotion back to the Premiership playing at Home Park, when Argyle were at the base of the Championship. The Club even played 'we are the Champions' over the PA system. It was a fine gesture to Newcastle, which was appreciated by that great Club and their massive number of supporters. There could have been a prospective link network to take a Newcastle's reserve player on loan, but nothing materialised. Perhaps it was the distance between the Clubs that halted that possibility and this may also be the impediment to a similar connection to Liverpool.

Oct 16, 2016
Quintrell_Green":3rc62640 said:
tandark":3rc62640 said:

I recall the 'good feeling' years ago when Newcastle Utd clinched promotion back to the Premiership playing at Home Park, when Argyle were at the base of the Championship. The Club even played 'we are the Champions' over the PA system. It was a fine gesture to Newcastle, which was appreciated by that great Club and their massive number of supporters. There could have been a prospective link network to take a Newcastle's reserve player on loan, but nothing materialised. Perhaps it was the distance between the Clubs that halted that possibility and this may also be the impediment to a similar connection to Liverpool.

LFC only loan players out with an agreed % of games they MUST PLAY at the respective club, 75% is the agreement I recall

Dec 3, 2005
Liverpool are becoming my favorite premier side - firstly the welcome we received at Anfield by everyone we met, from the Bus drivers, helpers, stewards, police and supporters and this gesture just sums them up, thank you Liverpool FC and your supporters and staff.
https://www.gofundme.com/3v-lfc-banner- ... daniel-may

I know it will be 25 minutes into the game, but will there be a signal of sorts, or will it just evolve?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I would like to think that Argyle will stick something in the program.

O

ogwellmike

djg145 wrote:
Liverpool are becoming my favorite premier side - firstly the welcome we received at Anfield by everyone we met, from the Bus drivers, helpers, stewards, police and supporters and this gesture just sums them up, thank you Liverpool FC and your supporters and staff.
Me too! I've always liked Liverpool and Liverpudlians since spending time there visiting my daughter when she was at university. Last weekend clinched it for me. We three Ogwell musketeers had a brilliant two days - good central hotel, good beer, good music, good food and overwhelming friendliness from everyone we met. Forget all the silly scouser stories you've heard, they are great people. We southerners could learn a lot from them about sociability and friendship.

Dec 3, 2005
monkeywrench":3rr5vfaa said:

Reading the Liverpool Echo report, it says it will be flown/shown during YNWA and at the 25 min applause, if we do play YNWA, I hope the Argyle fans will show more respect this time then they did at Anfield, while it is being played/sung.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
djg145":20bfjmqy said:
monkeywrench":20bfjmqy said:

Reading the Liverpool Echo report, it says it will be flown/shown during YNWA and at the 25 min applause, if we do play YNWA, I hope the Argyle fans will show more respect this time then they did at Anfield, while it is being played/sung.

Not sure why we need to respect YNWA? That's their song.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
If the ref has got any nous and the ball goes out of play at 25 minutes could we not have a little (drinks) break to make the tribute together, players included?

I love to pay tribute where it is deserved and I love watching live football at HP, doing both at the same time tho'?? :think: