Millwall v Argyle Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall v Argyle Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Dec 3, 2005
I am exhausted listening to the commentary, why have we not got Argyle TV commentary, this is the radio, no idea how he is breathing!
Results not going our way, looks like we have come for the point, can't see us scoring. Probably need Forshaw in midfield, let's see Freddie on with his pace.
Just out of the relegation area on goal difference!!

Reactions: greensalt
Sep 3, 2011
It’s just totally astonishing that no other result ever goes for us, fed up with this. We’ve had this for three seasons in a row now, the football gods hate us.
Just Argyles luck they win next week but Brum win by 5 or 6

Feb 17, 2017
We have no midfield unfortunately, Edwards is just chasing shadows. The only positive is we have Forshaw and Hardie to bring on. Long way to go yet, certainly time for west brom and Huddersfield to equalise. We really need to get something here though

Reactions: WoodsyGreen

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
There’s something really horrible about things always happening to justify your pessimism.

Everything could change in the second half, but I doubt it.

Reactions: WoodsyGreen

MikeD

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✅ Evergreen
Oct 20, 2003
Calgary, Canada
Might need East Anglia to do us a favour next week

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
I think that has been a good half as we could expect. Millwall are clearly dangerous and trying to get it out wide and launch into the box and we've done ok dealing with it.

Going forward Bundu looks sometimes a world beater then so frustrating the next. Two or three times he chose the wrong option not passing quick enough or trying something daft then his shot could easily have gone in. It is hard to see us scoring as Millwall are so defensive, we just need to stay in this, grab a point. Maybe get a lucky counter attack if Millwall push on, If Millwall get in front it will be so hard to equalise.

Well done on the first half so far, the boys are putting in a shift. Come on Hardie this is your day. 🤞

Reactions: chepstowjohn
Mar 30, 2024
Norwich now winning 2-1 which is a positive. We need Ipswich to do us a favour tonight too. I'd rather play Hull if they have nothing to play for.

Reactions: pafc jack