Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out)

leet197900

✅ Evergreen
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

If anyone has 2 tickets spare they want to sell for an adult and U16 or 2 adults will happily take off you. Ticket Office cancelled my tickets as the adult and U16 weren't next to each other. My daughter is only 12.

Jersey Green

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 7, 2019
Flights and hotel booked for this one but no tickets ! Hopefully they will release more, if not would gratefully take two if anyone unable to attend. Thanks.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Got my bloody time zones mixed up from Oz and logged in late. I hope they release more too. I thought they had 4000 away but they may lose the lower tier if they think it’ll be a big home crowd I guess? If anyone has 2 adult tickets spare, happy to take them!

Apr 15, 2024
Got my bloody time zones mixed up from Oz and logged in late. I hope they release more too. I thought they had 4000 away but they may lose the lower tier if they think it’ll be a big home crowd I guess? If anyone has 2 adult tickets spare, happy to take them!
The largest away following (Southampton) they’ve had there this season was a little over the 3k mark. As mentioned earlier in the thread, I can’t see more being made available in the lower tier - last home game and the obligatory pitch invasion at FT

Reactions: GU7Green

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
My Millwall season ticket holder colleague in work has told me not to expect any more tickets, Argyle will only get the top tier.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
If the away stand is like the home stand opposite (from memory at least anyway) then the concourse is the same for both upper and lower meaning that they'd not be able to put home fans in the lower section.

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
If I were Millwall, I'd want as few away fans as possible for this game. If, sorry, WHEN we beat Stoke, Millwall may release more tickets.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Really dont think Millwall will be bothered by extra fans in the away end when it's bringing in extra venue
Correct, but on the other hand, there may be more home interest if they are still "involved" in relegation possibilities. They will want to maximise revenue, from wherever it comes.