Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out)

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Hmm interesting as majority of other teams visiting the Den this season have been given 4,000.

I guess it will depend if we sell out the top tier initially.

Oct 5, 2022
Would be peed off if I miss out on this one as well, hopefully they will give us the extra tickets if required. At least I have got tickets for Hull sorted.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Millwall have been allowing pay on the day for an extra £3.

Apr 15, 2024
Last home game of the season….which will mean the customary pitch invasion…doubt they’ll risk putting away fans in the lower tier

Nov 18, 2011
I never relish a trip to the Den but this is a can't miss.
Let's hope that both teams have nothing to play for by the time the game comes around and there can be a bit of a party atmosphere.

ELG

Sep 14, 2021
https://millwallonline.com/forum/threads/plymouth-game.55575/page-2

Dont shoot the messenger and i'm no better informed than anyone but they seem to be getting close to capacity crowds currently and a couple of posters on here seem to think that the lower tier will be kept for home fans, which negates any chance for further tickets.

Again just trying to interpret what I see here.
Pleasant comment from 'chopsboysie' on that thread.

Hopefully it'll put a few off going so I can get a ticket 😂

Sep 13, 2003
Millwall have a lower average attendance then us this season....not sure why they think think they are getting capacity crowds.
For info the match has been classed as Category A, hence the very expensive match ticket to pay for the extra policing.

Apr 15, 2024
Millwall have a lower average attendance then us this season....not sure why they think think they are getting capacity crowds.
For info the match has been classed as Category A, hence the very expensive match ticket to pay for the extra policing.
From reading their forum, I think they’re referring to the home end(s) being at capacity….for away teams, some will receive and additional 1k (approx.) for the bottom tier

Feb 24, 2008
From reading their forum, I think they’re referring to the home end(s) being at capacity….for away teams, some will receive and additional 1k (approx.) for the bottom tier
I've seen away fans in the lower tier when the top is full, however thier forum even suggested home fans going in the bottom tier against us.

Reactions: Kate and Dad