Mid-table | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mid-table

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
This is yet another very disappointing Saturday for any Argyle supporter. I cannot help but think back to those difficult days of last season when the message coming out of JB and the Board was that it would be a tragedy for the club to fall out of the Football League. In a very backs to the wall performance over several months, that outcome was successfully avoided.

So far, we have not heard any equivalent message coming from the key Boardroom people, but currently that risk is now running equally strong this season, as last.

OK, we play good football for periods in a game but we are unable to transmit those minutes of dominance into goals, presumably because the strikers, such as they are, have not the skill set as this modest FL level to convert the infrequent chances that come along. CF should be able to recognise that shortcoming and do something about it.

Those that sit in the Directors' box are not blind and should see this shortcoming for themselves. If that same thought, which was articulated last season, is upper most in their minds, they should be thinking pro-actively to ensure matters do not deteriorate further. It is not a nice position for those involved, but sitting on hands achieves nothing, whilst Home Park sounds more hollow as games pass by.

Nobby":3ekzzjg4 said:
I wasn't at today's game so can't really comment. From the sounds of it we were largely the better side and should have had a penalty.

That's the sort of comment which gets to me. "Should have had a penalty." Awesome. If we'd have scored, it would have been 1-1. Big deal. We should be winning home games, not aiming for a lucky 1-1.

What would it take for Fletcher to go? How many defeats will it take? Many more and we will be severely adrift, and by then it will be far, far too late.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Mid-table :funny: :funny: :funny:

Looking at the points situation at the moment the magic figure for staying up will be higher than last season (it makes me angry having to even think this way in November)

To end up in mid table then we have to hit play-off form very soon (2-4 games time ?) :shock:
To end up brushing the playoff zone we need to hit champions form very soon (2-4 games time ?) :lol:

It is so bleedy sad and even more so when we can't score and we start with Chadders and have Mad joe and Sam on the bench. Pathetic
Lennox on for 'G' - why??? To improve crosses ???? Why ?? We had no one there to hit the net anyway. Bleedy Becks could have crossed all day long right on the money and we wouldn't have scored. SAD

and its bleedy November !!!!!!!!