Message from James Brent (genuine)...... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Message from James Brent (genuine)......

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Why didn't I get a text?

A

Anonymous

Tom Hammett":19k68d02 said:
He's got a blackberry? Has he not learnt ANYTHING from you Ian? :greensmile:

I know Tom, he has a few weak points, he also feels sorry for the Grecians. :greensmile:

N

NorfolkGreen

IJN":3gls22uv said:
........... To Sam Jones.

Sam, we are SAFE. Best wishes James.

{Sent via text at 1954).

Did they have mobiles then and how come it's only just arrived?

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
he also feels sorry for the Grecians

Remember JB isn't as steeped in the ways of the religion of PAFC as many and he does have a hotel in E* so he can feel sympathy for his staff who not only have a hopeless team on the pitch to support but a "rubbish" club as well

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
KFA":2pjoqa58 said:
he also feels sorry for the Grecians

Remember JB isn't as steeped in the ways of the religion of PAFC as many and he does have a hotel in E* so he can feel sympathy for his staff who not only have a hopeless team on the pitch to support but a "rubbish" club as well

Owns a Hotel in E* ?? must be like a conglomeration of the Bates Motel, The Alamo and Rorkes Drift Mission Station!! :funny:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
[name drop on]I received a text from Sir Paul of Wotton after the game "Told you we would do it mate".[name drop off] :scarf: Top man.

Mar 21, 2008
Rumours are that Sam Jones is nearly BANKRUPT and too broke to afford the internet bill to come on and defend himself as he bet all his money on Argyle being RELEGATED

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
PL2 3DQ":3mvfvwwv said:
[name drop on]I received a text from Sir Paul of Wotton after the game "Told you we would do it mate".[name drop off] :scarf: Top man.
If only you'd used the proper code, which is of course [namedrop]text[/namedrop], it would have shown in your post in the designated namedrop font. Instead you just look silly.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
But joking aside, do we really care that much about the Sam Joneses of this world now to give them such publicity?

Sep 23, 2005
Sam only seemed to enjoy coming on when things were looking grim and so been very quiet of late but the Exeter win today may have given him some cheer.