Mayflower is sinking and going down fast... ABANDON SHIP.. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mayflower is sinking and going down fast... ABANDON SHIP..

Dec 20, 2011
Any pro at the club must be thinking about the new year......Well if I was in there boots I would be out while I could! LOYALTY my ar*e! The Mayflower is sinking....... we are staring at the CONFERENCE!! dont the powers to be get it FFS!

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Most ot the "pros" know damm well that they are at the last chance salloon , their carreers are over and so they will just collect their undeserved paychecks and leave at the end of the season.Unfortunately the manager and his incompetant staff are on rolling contracts and so will hang around until the club dies. Non league here we come.

G

greenscooby

Must admit i totally agree with the op and Graham Evans, they've got it spot on.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We don't have to be so attacking on the management. It's as if some are trying to win others over.

Lets all stay calm. Deep breaths and take comfort in the fact that 98% of the fanbase know the current management are poo.

Step back a bit and stop giving such a poo, its not healthy.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
New name for the Mayflower, TITANIC. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dec 20, 2011
I really am getting fu**ed off with the club I love......get my Missus to but me xmas presents from the kids ( not that I know) every year , then now at 21.58 hrs we are 3 points of the bottom i give up had enough

B

blackbeard

Only three points off bottom now, how long can this disaster go on.